Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

~200$ to spend. What to buy?

Okay guys I will be spending around 200$ on my next laser.
It will be 445nm laser. I will also order eagle pair goggles so you don't have to worry that i will burn my eyes :).
So yeah i was thinking of survival laser bundle because it is "DIY" so it will be like "bridge" to my future builds and I think it is nice laser.
I was also looking at yobresal lasers. I also think they are cool. But I am sure that there are some other choices that I don't know.

So what do you guys think what would be best choice for 200$ ? What laser should I get to get the most of my money?
Oh and it needs to be somewhat portable. Aurora C6 host seems just about fine :)
Any suggestions?

Why in the world would you want to carry a High Powdered Laser around in your pocket?

because i will shoot the laser at small helpless babies and burn their skin and eyes :eg:

of course i will carry it around just to have fun with the beam, looking at it, maybe some star ponting and showing of to my friends..why else in the world would i carry it around?

"because i will shoot the laser at small helpless babies and burn their skin and eyes " OMG you do it too!?