Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2 thousand dollar Wlicked Laser

Should I be banned for this

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalen

I HAS PICTURE
001pbcl.jpg
This is a high quality laser that I picked up from a place.. not walmart. And It is from Wlicked Lasers the quality is amazing as you can tell from the picture I am not trolling. It was invented in 1724 by Wlicked Lasers. So its for sale by me A LOW LOW price of 200billion USD :thanks: Not trolling This will probably get me:banned: Even though I have some questions and plan on being serious someday.

Despite common belief among 12 year olds today, and your tag of this thread,

Trolling is not actually all that fun. See your reputation bar being red? That's going to affect everybody's opinion about you and your posts, as long as it's there.

Look, I understand you were trying to make some sort of joke here. But this is not a place for such a joke. It'll be recieved badly by community and you'll be opted out and cut off from a supply of great knowledge about lasers and all related.

If you have a joke to make, go to Offtopic section, and try to be at least bit mature about it. Or just give it a second thought and think, "Would the rest of this community care for a joke right now?". Think hard.

Jalen

Despite common belief among 12 year olds today, and your tag of this thread,

Trolling is not actually all that fun. See your reputation bar being red? That's going to affect everybody's opinion about you and your posts, as long as it's there.

Look, I understand you were trying to make some sort of joke here. But this is not a place for such a joke. It'll be recieved badly by community and you'll be opted out and cut off from a supply of great knowledge about lasers and all related.

If you have a joke to make, go to Offtopic section, and try to be at least bit mature about it. Or just give it a second thought and think, "Would the rest of this community care for a joke right now?". Think hard.

I guess you dont understand that I am not trolling this is a completely serious post and you are quite rude for assuming my age. I am just posting a very rare laser and you should be happy I shared it with you. I am a 12 year old trapped inside a 17 year old body ehh oh well. In fact I have another picture it just shows what this laser is capable of it made a fender strat appear on my bed.
001taew.jpg

Not trolling This will probably get me:banned: Even though I have some questions and plan on being serious someday.

I'd bet on it.....:eg:
Not because of one Thread but 2 identical SPAMMING Threads...:tsk:

Jerry

TrollSprayBillyMays.jpg

Last edited:
I guess you dont understand that I am not trolling this is a completely serious post and you are quite rude for assuming my age. I am just posting a very rare laser and you should be happy I shared it with you. I am a 12 year old trapped inside a 17 year old body ehh oh well. In fact I have another picture it just shows what this laser is capable of it made a fender strat appear on my bed.

I never said 12 years was your age. You assumed it, in attempt to seek some sort of insult, a catalyst to reply with more trolling.

Well, that completely serious post just netted you a lot more negative reputation on your username, but you wouldn't care about that, which brings me to my best guess, that is that you're someone who's already been banned from here before, now just coming back to *try* to troll people around here, and you're doing very badly from what I can see.

I don't like black neck strats. I prefer my 1976 made Fender Stratocaster in 3-color finish with white lacquered neck. One passed onto me by my father who bought it when he was younger than me. One that has a 3-way selector switch and not 5-way, indicating it's year of production is before 1978 when they started introducing 5-way switches.

Jalen

I guess Canadians are just that rude. It isnt spam I am just trying to make sure people of all forums or 2 anyways, learn this valuable information of this extremely rare 1st laser ever built. AND YOU WANT TO DESTROY IT!

Last edited:

Jalen

I Like spyro alot too. Ryptos rage is the best I would play it but I slammed my ps3 controller . I could just program my laser to spawn me a new one Guess I will.

Jalen

I never said 12 years was your age. You assumed it, in attempt to seek some sort of insult, a catalyst to reply with more trolling.

Well, that completely serious post just netted you a lot more negative reputation on your username, but you wouldn't care about that, which brings me to my best guess, that is that you're someone who's already been banned from here before, now just coming back to *try* to troll people around here, and you're doing very badly from what I can see.

I don't like black neck strats. I prefer my 1976 made Fender Stratocaster in 3-color finish with white lacquered neck. One passed onto me by my father who bought it when he was younger than me. One that has a 3-way selector switch and not 5-way, indicating it's year of production is before 1978 when they started introducing 5-way switches.

1st things 1st Ive never been on this website until recently and I was going to ask a serious question about blue lasers but I decided to make my 1st post more memorable So I troll instead. 2nd thing stop using words you dont know like "negative" and "try"

Jalen

He said in the other thread this this isn't for sale anymore. Too bad.

Please dont spam... You posted in my other thread very much similar to this and that is spamming you should be banned sir. Only a troll knows

Status
Not open for further replies.