Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2 months after my first Laser purchase

My collection of lasers a couple of months after I purchased my first. Have more on the way and want to start building soon. Let me know what you guys think !

Also can someone help me please, I actually uploaded a couple of pictures but only 1 ever comes up? Can anyone tell me why?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

94Z28

So my man Massi... what do you do for a living? Must be rich buying all the lasers I want to buy but can't yet LOL.

Send me some lasers to the :na:

Nice collection, already beats mine. I have tons of diodes but not much interesting stuff to build into.

Let me know if you need some diodes and module to try a build. I recommend start with a cheaper diode then work your way up once comfortable.

So my man Massi... what do you do for a living? Must be rich buying all the lasers I want to buy but can't yet LOL.

Send me some lasers to the :na:

Nice collection, already beats mine. I have tons of diodes but not much interesting stuff to build into.

Let me know if you need some diodes and module to try a build. I recommend start with a cheaper diode then work your way up once comfortable.

Far from rich buddy 😂😂. In lucky enough to own my own Tyre centre/repair garage and have built up a very good rep over the years that keeps us very busy! What components do I need for a build? And also have you got everything? I have tons of cheapo hosts I could use.

Do you know why they upload like this? There's 2 decks in the case and uploaded a picture of both but only 1 ever uploads? 😡.
I created an album in my profile for anyone interested in seeing it

Good collection you have going MassiE46M3! As far as the pictures go, I would recommend having them uploaded to a website such as Photobucket and then copying the link to the picture directly in your post. You then don't have to worry about adding it to your albums in your LPF profile and trying to add it to your post.

Just a tip! :yh:

-Alex

BobMc

Massie, nice collection, I really like your Sanwu's !I've got a couple and you can't go wrong there ! I see you got a beam expander those things are awesome! Also I really like your case was wondering where you got it. Think I'd like to grab one? Thanks��

Good collection you have going MassiE46M3! As far as the pictures go, I would recommend having them uploaded to a website such as Photobucket and then copying the link to the picture directly in your post. You then don't have to worry about adding it to your albums in your LPF profile and trying to add it to your post.

Just a tip! :yh:

-Alex

Perfect! I'll do that actually 👍🏻

Massie, nice collection, I really like your Sanwu's !I've got a couple and you can't go wrong there ! I see you got a beam expander those things are awesome! Also I really like your case was wondering where you got it. Think I'd like to grab one? Thanks��

That's pal 👍🏻 I just bought another one there 🙈 Red 650nm 2W silver series, did you look at the other picture of the case in my profile??
It has another layer of foam I Stanley-d for my other stuff,.. It's an amazing case. I'll get you the link for it now buddy one sec

Vision

Nice collection. I gotta get out of here so I can import these amazing host.

Last edited:

BobMc

Yes I just checked out your profile, more cool lasers. What the one you got today that dwarfs your Spyder 3 ? Also thanks for the link to the cases think I'll have to grab a couple!