Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2 I-PODs FOR SALE  

I have 2 I-PODS for sale. #1 is Silvery Gray in color & is 4 gig.  #2 is Black in color with a Black leather case & is 30 gig. One side has a short at the earbud plug-in, cause sound only comes out of one side, but if you wiggle the plug around a bit you can hear the other channel cutting in & out. If you know anything about I-PODs, it will be a simple fix. They come with a single charging cord that fits both units. Make me an offer of cash or trade for a laser or laser parts. All reasonable offers will be considered & thanks for checking this out. I'll try to get some pics up soon but they are in GREAT SHAPE, with no scratches or marks. They were my sons & he took excellent care of them.

Re: 2 I-PODs FOR SALE

hey rob watcha asking for the 30 and whar gen is it

I don't know what Gen it is John & my son already went back to basic training. It has a model # on it, would that help you out ? It's A-1136EMC # 2065. I've got a call out  to his new wife, she might know ;) I don't know what it would be worth, but I trust you to make me an honest offer John, but I'd like to see if I could get a laser in trade, or the I-PODs value in laser parts.

wow it seems jake really wants it hey jake make my pal rob a good offer then i paid 229 for my 30 gig i pod a few years ago they are a bit cheaper but still in the 200 range i think

jake21

Re: 2 I-PODs FOR SALE  SOLD OUT

this is still up for grabs i backed out due to things  :(, sorry for the people who was interested  so please pm  phoenix77 with any offers :p

Re: 2 I-PODs FOR SALE  Not sold Jake changed his

He backed out because he didn't take the time to read the whole entry, all he saw was I-PODS & told me yes he wants them, for what I wanted to trade for them. Then like a child in a candy store, he couldn't make up his mind WHAT he wanted. By that time I had posted a SOLD  ( at his request, 'cause he was SO SURE ) on the items, his cheap apology notwithstanding. The things that came up, were him not being able to read correctly, or make up his mind, jerk :mad:

hey Rob how about a picture ;D or two ??  ;D ;)

This PC is so old it won't read the disc that came with my camera. Says it doesn't recognize the disc. Sorry, John :(