Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1xaaa(maybe 10440) green keychain 200mw? 30$ most powerfull keychain buyable??

Cheech

Finally ordered one of these lazers after the midi review. Thanks for the info to both realista and midi.:wave: Keep up the good snoop'n

DTR

Ordered and got mine in 8 days!! Got to say I really like this unit.

Put some cool beam shots and a short review in one of the other threads on this laser if anyone would wants to see. LINK:eg:

Mickey

Guys, considering the O-Like(<~~Link) which is a great deal and LPM'ed at 148mW, and the lie that FocalPrice is telling us, we see that it is in no way close to what it is sold at. ANY company that lies to it's patrons should be shunned and as a standard hold to keep our community a close knit group of people who actually care about each other, we should not buy from them! (I'm a HUGE fan of respectful shopping!). I am sorry, but although this may be a good deal for a 50mW, I refuse to buy from anyone who tries to lie to it's "people" (I AM a WL Arctic loser as well {sold as <1.25w but in reality is <720mW}). It's a lie. Simple right? Move on.

Oh for those who are really interested in buying one of these, I can sell you an overspec 850mW 532 module with a packed driver and lens ready for your project for $150!!!!!!! IT WILL BURN THROUGH YOUR FACE! (Fit's in ANY pen style host, and runs off ONE AAA battery!)... my paypal is "got_ya@aol.com"

ok that was a lie too. Get it?

Sorry, but late nights, and scams, seem to bring out the demon in me. I hate being robbed. FORCE these guys to be honest!

Cheech

lol, yeah 200mw is a lie. But I think this is the cheapest stable 130mw green around. And for $30 I'm sold.

Mickey

Well now I see this... LINK, and if this is for real, it IS a great deal. Can anyone else confirm?

DTR

I posted a video testing the output of this unit with my LPM in the other thread. Just wanted to make sure anyone interested saw it.

LINK