Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1xaaa(maybe 10440) green keychain 200mw? 30$ most powerfull keychain buyable??

Cheech is awesome! Thanks for the donation! I just bought this laser. I'll give a full review when I get it. Yes hopefully it'll be a lot more powerful than my LedShoppe 50mW greenie.

cheech...... DONATE?....why should you donate 5$ forthe purchase this laser......
and.... at a memner with TEN posts????....there is something strange

Last edited:
I don't know why they call it a KeyChain Laser...
The Laser is almost 4" long...
I have nothing even 1/2 that size on my KeyChains..

If I attach a KeyChain to a tire... will it be called
a KeyChain Tire...:thinking:

Jerry

however it ia a SINGLE aaa laser. lasersbee.. what do U think about the power od the dinodirect same laser... tested 130mw? how could be possible so much power in a SMALL module?i have a "broken" 1xaaa pen from DX.... and the diameter is smalled than regular 2xaaa pen.

i thought it was impossible to go over 50mw for this small module. if focalprice (30$) or dinodirect can send me a pen like the one received by Don't Laze Me Bro member......peak 150 ..130 stable. ( i really like small lasers with high output..... in fact i like the endeavor 250mw....for its size....and this 1xaaa pen if at 130mw.. is my little dream)

Cheech

The Focalprice and the Dinodirect look exactly the same, all the way down to the clear plastic case with opposing rounded corners it comes in. But the focalprice pointer is a 1.5v battery ($30.82)and the Dinodirect is a one 3.6v battery($38.89) They both have free shipping. Hopefully these are the same units with just more boost on the focalprice driver.
If they are the same diode then the main difference will be what current the driver is set at. I'm not really one to worry about battery life for one of these, plus I can store an extra AAA batter in my pocket and not even know its there. This seems like it could bee good for a cheap module for another set up. Possibly the cheapest
Still with 130mw is very good for a 3.7402 inch pocket laser

After coupon SAVE3ONFP its even cheaper $22.82 .
Lets see how this turns out.

Last edited:
ALSO FP laser is a lion laser. don't trust specs.... in pics i see a BLUE battery) typical of lion). and in the fp item thread....a member received it with 10440 lion. the pruduct is the same.. BECAUSe the producer is the same...

the only difference is..... WHICH SELLER can guarantee/order best powered items?
i don't think that every unit is 130 average... there shoud be other units 1t 100.. 0.. 80mw. to find a 150peak 130 stable unit like the one received by "don't Laze Me Bro" .. is difficult

Cheech

Yeah maybe they LPM'ed his laser before sending it out because he was to write a review.
crossing fingers.
If Midi can instantly light a dark color match I'm buying one of them.

Last edited:
Yeah maybe they LPM'ed his laser before sending it out because he was to write a review.
crossing fingers.
If Midi can instantly light a dark color match I'm buying one of them.

That's what I'm hoping for! I already have matches set up and ready to go lol. People on focalprice are saying that the laser comes with a lithium 10440 battery, just like the Dinodirect laser. Hopefully my Arctic comes so that I could use the charger to charge these batteries too.

BTW, SAVE3ONFP didn't work :( But there's another coupon that took $2 off.

fp gave me a private messare response. thay said that the tech department saiy it is 100mw........
i have only this information. i think this is possible..... dinodirect offered to review a 130stable same pen..

megha

I`ve bought many of the focalprice laser pointers, and one of the 30mW units (without stars cap) reached about real 50mW. It can burn black plastic (slowly). Works with an AAA. So that 200mW mini will surely be stronger than 80mW, up to 110/120mW.

i irdered it.... fp said me it is 100mw... i will test it with my laser meter when arrive.... and write a REVIEW.