Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1W Waterproof Blue Laser Pointer (80$)

Guys I already sold it to RCPilot and I'm shipping the laser out to him today. He was the first to send the money.

But if you agree to sell it to someone, you can't just decide that you want the money quicker and sell it to somewhere else. It's just not okay.

I got the laser today, it is excellent, 990mw peak, 964 stable after 60 seconds, best deal I have gotten in a great while, thank you very much for the great toy and accessories

being that is was purchased solely for the purpose of my amusement I choose to think of it as a TOY, not saying that it is not potentially a very dangerous toy, and something to be treated with the proper respect and using appropriate safety equipment, I.E. laser safety glasses, it is a toy say versus my soldering iron that was purchased for my job, which makes it a tool, although I also use it for pleasure as well as work, if I find a purpose to use a 1 watt laser in my job I will change my definition appropriately, thanks for your input