Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1MW Blue 445nm for sale :)?

445nm diodes cant output that low of a power. Single mode 445nm diodes can be around 50mW.

Last edited:
You should change the title ;) (original answer at 1mW you are better off with this... and so on)

wont let me change title.

You can change the title by clicking advanced in the edit mode.

If you were willing to build your own, the osram single mode diodes are capable of producing stable output at as low as 10mw power, i hear.

Blord

From where are you. Maybe I can help.
I have an Osram blue diode spare and can build a low power blue laser from it.

From where are you. Maybe I can help.
I have an Osram blue diode spare and can build a low power blue laser from it.

If OP doesn't want to take you up on that, i just might. I would be looking for closer to 50mW's. What host style would you be using?

I don't post this to take away from Blord's offer, but to simply state I have a lower powered Osram build in Jayrob's stainless steel 10440 kit. Mine was built by LPF member Lazeerer, (not lazerer.com). Its around 10-15mW. I love it!
Again, I post this just to state a low powered build is completely possible, and the single mode diode is freakin' sweet!
Maybe you can take it to PMs with Blord and choose your own host and have Blord build it for you to your desired power level. Just a thought.

Hiemal

He wants a 1 watt blue... not a low powered one. At least, that's what I've understood from his posts. :p

But, he also doesn't want the 2 watt ones everyone seems to be selling either. :p