Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

~$170 USD in Wicked Lasers products

King_K

Yeah, I have some spare WBs right now, and I don't think that I'll buy from them anytime soon, besides, I think that the WBs in all accounts are frozen, so...

I can trade up to $170 in Wicked Lasers products, I am mainly interested in:

- iPods (I'm mainly interested in this one).
- Earphones/Headphones.
- Wii games/controllers/other stuff.
- Other mp3 players, or something similar.
- Other lasers/laser stuff.

(They're in order)

The product(s) would be sent directly from Wicked Lasers, you can get like three Cores with that, an Evo 15mW, an Advanced 35mW or other stuff such as goggles, optics, etc...

I know that WL products aren't really valued here, but I'm not asking for a $170 item in return, I just want something like a good mp3 player or a good pair of earphones/headphones.

I'll pay the WL products, and it's up to Wicked to send them to your house (UPS won't disappoint you though).

Shipping to me is international shipping, I hate USPS, but I think it's the best choice for you, I'll purchase the WL stuff as soon as I receive the item(s).

I have already traded with someone before, I could, under certain circumstances, send the WL items first, but only under special certain conditions, the last time I sent the items first, I never received the items that I traded for.

I don't post too much on here, but I have more than 1600 posts on other laser forums and I am a honest person.

P.S. please tell me if I am breaking any rules.

S

SenKat

You are breaking no rules - what is the cash equavalent you would accept ? Let's say I wanted nothing but red Lasershades...$170 / 39.99 = 4 pairs with change left over... roughly $160.00 worth of goggles, what would it cost me cash wise to get you to do that ? (this is a for instance only, I do not have that cash ATM !!!)

King_K

SenKat said:
You are breaking no rules
*phew*

SenKat said:
what is the cash equavalent you would accept ? Let's say I wanted nothing but red Lasershades...$170 / 39.99 = 4 pairs with change left over... roughly $160.00 worth of goggles, what would it cost me cash wise to get you to do that ? (this is a for instance only, I do not have that cash ATM !!!)
This is an everything-or-nothing trade, depending on the item you want to trade, I could go as low as trading $170 worth of WL products for $100 or even a $70 item(s), I want a mp3 player so badly, or a good pair of headphones/earphones, but they're so expensive here.

I can't receive or give $$$ over the internet right now.

if you are interested in good earphones, i would recommend the Creative EP-630. They have been excellent for me, it has good highs, mids, and a good punch in the lows. I'm not saying these are Shure's quality, but they are good. I don't think you'll be able to find them in stores though, I think I got mine from amazon.com through a reseller there. But overall, these are really good for being just $30something

King_K

Spd2Last said:
if you are interested in good earphones, i would recommend the Creative EP-630. They have been excellent for me, it has good highs, mids, and a good punch in the lows. I'm not saying these are Shure's quality, but they are good. I don't think you'll be able to find them in stores though, I think I got mine from amazon.com through a reseller there. But overall, these are really good for being just $30something
Oh, I'll look more info about these ones, I really need a good pair of earphones because the ones I have are just crap earphones that I bought for approximately $4 USD.

Kenom

I'm interested in your offer. only thing I've got to trade however is my DIY red. very good quality build/construction. 150+mw I sell them generally for $150. lemme know if your interested. I really need wicked shades.

King_K

Kenom said:
I'm interested in your offer. only thing I've got to trade however is my DIY red. very good quality build/construction. 150+mw I sell them generally for $150. lemme know if your interested. I really need wicked shades.
Hey, could you post the specifications/pics of this DIY red laser? I will consider this offer, but I need to see if there are any other offers first.

King_K

Timelord said:
BUY BUY ATHOUL SEZ SO
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I actually feel that Athoul is the most innocent person that less deserves to be bashed, but anyway, I'm a depressed kid that has no sense of humor whatsoever... :D

I'm still interested in that DIY red, actually, I was originally going to get a Pulsar with those WBs as my last laser, but I noticed that they are frozen (several people used my referral code and I didn't get any WBs), I just want a link to the specifications/pics of this laser (c'mon, there must be a thread about it), but then, I realized that I want a mp3 player more than a laser, since I am accustomed to receiving DOA lasers, lasers that are not in-spec, or that break a week after of use.

I will wait to see if any more offers show up.

EDIT: By the way, I'm not emo.

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
[quote author=King K link=1193792674/0#11 date=1193882437]EDIT: By the way, I'm not emo.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What sort of mp3 player do you want, other than an iPod? Like how much RAM, and do you need to play vids, color screen..etc? I got so many mp3 players laying around, like almost new, I could trade with you. :)[/quote]
mp3 players have RAM?? ::)

King_K

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
What sort of mp3 player do you want, other than an iPod? Like how much RAM, and do you need to play vids, color screen..etc? I got so many mp3 players laying around, like almost new, I could trade with you. :)
Like which ones you've got that are reasonably-priced for this trade?

I would think mp3 players need some sort of ram to load data into when they load their mini operating system.

King_K

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
Lol....Eeeek? They don't have RAM? :-? Thats strange, well whatever they store the music on.....lol....I am confused.....lol.....you're EMO! :D ;D
Lol no, RAM means random access memory, RAM it's not for storing files, that's disk space.

I say that you two are emos.

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
I have:

Sandisk m240 1 GB

Sansa Express 1 GB

Digital mp3 Player 1 GB

They are all in great condition, and come with good quality earphones (not the crap ones that came with them). :)
I don't know which one is the Digital mp3 Player (?)... Anyway, I'm interested, I'll send you a PM.