Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

16x DVD Burner Diodes for $12 free shipping

guys i pmed him and ima tell yall. ill pay him for one friday.... ill let yall know if this is legit or not. just to get him started. hope someone shows me the same courtesy in a few weeks :D

daguin

kcscott11 said:
guys i pmed him and ima tell yall. ill pay him for one friday.... ill let yall know if this is legit or not.

Not the point.  There are many different brands/types of diodes that look alike.  The are many things that can affect the safe harvesting, storage, and shipping of diodes.  There is no way to tell if he knows anything about how to handle them and we don't even know who the harvester is.  I hope you get a great diode.  I'm just unwilling to trust (or even like) someone who only comes here to try to make a buck off of us. I'd rather give TheMonk a couple of extra dollars for a "known" harvest and diode

Peace,
dave

estvin

Hi daguin,

There are many different brands/types of diodes that look alike.

lol, We all know already that all different brands diode looks alike so whats new in it? thats why I told all brands name in my begining posts. So which brand diode they want I will give them I know that sony, plextor are top brands so why I didnt take the name of these brands if there diode look alike other brands?
I only told brands name which I have yet in my stock.

The are many things that can affect the safe harvesting, storage, and shipping of diodes. There is no way to tell if he knows anything about how to handle them and we don't even know who the harvester is

AS I told before "I will give you a clean diode after removing all heatsinks, PCB's and Solder"'.
And after removing all things I will test it seriously and then post to any one. I also post In "Welcome" forum about my self that I have a 6 year experiance of electronics projects. And also post some pics. So I am harvesting and it is not difficult for me. I think you are not reading Welcome forum but only buy and sell.

I'm just unwilling to trust (or even like) someone who only comes here to try to make a buck off of us.

About this post I will say that this is not a respectable language you are using with new registered persons. If you do like that then new people will disappoint on this forum and go some other forum.
I am buying these DVD burners in $10 and also I have to pay for shipping. So you people decide what I am saving/making in it. On this 12$ cheap rate?

I'd rather give TheMonk a couple of extra dollars for a "known" harvest and diode

I dont know how much extra you are paying to TheMonk or paid to him If paid please show a list of it.

estvin since you have a $hitload of these I'm sure some members may want to test them please ask him then if they meet standards and get thier approval you'll be in luck I'd send them a test batch ask around for a repitable member
to test them ;D

caleb

how many mA are you running them at in those pictures?
im interested.
the free shipping turns me on