Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

150mw pocket green laser from o-like help!!

Duty cycles! I'd always like to know duty cycles. I've been eyeing this O-like as well. Have ordered from O-like before, they (Susie) are prompt on questions and delivery. But I always want to know duty cycles.

I can't find the thread now but there an issue with o-like being out of stock of the current model everyone loves and it now being replaced with what some say is the exact model as the DealExtreme and a huge battery killer. I'm a noob so I can't go into much more detail but is this something I need to reconsider before I send off $100 to o-like? From all the reviews and posts I read about o-like an Susie, they are the clear-cut winners in this catagory of lasers but does this change things?

D

Deleted member 8382

A friend of mine have one of these 150mW waterproof units from Rayfoss and WOW they are really nice. Specially the beam diameter, it's REALLY thin!

You promote the heck out of Rayfoss but the reviews and comments on this forum don't shine as much as o-like. I think it was quality or maybe the shipping process, I don't remember. Let me re-check the what others are saying. I wanna believe in you:yh: