Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

150-200mw green modules 3V and 200mw torch. OUT OF STOCK DELAYS EXPECTED

Hello,
Thanks for looking, i have been selling laser modules for a little bit and took a break im now happy to be back in business again with the same great quality modules i was selling before.
3v
130-180mw resting output
All the specs are listed on my E-bay listing (link bellow) If you need to know anything else please contact me at eggman1345@yahoo.com for the quickest response, or you may contact me on here as well.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Im going to run a sale for LPF members for a short time possibly longer depending on how sales go.
I will sell 1 modules at $70 with free shipping $10 off my ebay price.
I will sell 2 modules at $130 also with free shipping
If you need more than 2 modules please contact me for pricing.

Payments can be made directly to eggman54321@yahoo.com on paypal please note you are an LPF member when making a payment and how many modules you are ordering.
I look forward to being back on the forums and im happy to be able to get back into lasers again.

I also offer pen style cases that these modules will fit in for an extra $10 i will install it for you and have it ready to go, they operate on 2 AAA batteries nothing fancy but it works.

I still have 2 torch style handheld laser pointers rated at 200mw adjustable beam dot with safety key switch as well as an 18650 battery, charger, and case. I will sell these last two for $100 shipped.
Any questions feel free to ask.
Hope im posting this in the correct spot it has been awhile from my last time navigating this web forum.
Thanks again

Last edited:

Ash

Re: My coming back sale! 150-200mw green modules 3V and 200mw torch.

Um, $70 for only 150mW of 532 seems kinda expensive.

Um, $70 for only 150mW of 532 seems kinda expensive.

Assuming they're on spec, this is actually a great deal!

Check the link i posted above some forum members received there modules and posted there LPM results (over 200mw).
They are on sale right now for $60 while this stock last, there are 6 modules left in stock once gone the sale ends and i will make a new order and also have an LPM the modules will be divided into groups and have set prices EX: 130-150 150-175 and 175mw+ each group will have its own price.
Thanks