Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

120mW+ Module in KD50 Host 4 Sale

KD50 host with 120+mW module, tailclick, nice heatsinking, uses single CR2 battery, includes case and battery (will also use rechargeable 3.6v CR2's and will give higher peak output, but I'm not a big fan of using them as these modules are only rated to 3.6v and the rechargeables can go as high as 4.4v fully charged). Very stable laser, burns matches like crazy at a foot +, ballons, tape, etc no problem, VERY visible beam. $115 shipped in the USA, add $3 for Priority 2-3 Day Express shipping.

zzzzzz.jpg

(The stand and Blackberry aren't included, sorry - just for size comparison)

KD50_120mW_Module_Graph.jpg

Gotta make some room for the new lasers on their way - you could buy the module for $110 and wait weeks, find a host, etc or have this in your hands NOW! First PM has priority, Happy 4th Everybody!

Bump and $110 now includes 2-3 day Priority Shipping w/Tracking info - need to drum up some cash!

Last edited:
The module is an SXD module, I ordered a few awhile back from one of my vendors to use in a few tailclick hosts I had laying around (the O-like modules have sidebutton switches, the SXD modules like this one don't).