Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW waterproof green laser $68 GB#2

Okay Slayer650 has made payment! :D That is confirmed too!!! When do you think you will start shipping these out Luke? Do do you have to order them from BOB-lasers and then we will be able to talk about shipping dates????? :beer:

Haha good thing you paid when you did Slayer! You almost missed this GB, man that would have been disappointing :( Did you also purchase two units?

Okay Slayer650 has made payment! :D That is confirmed too!!! When do you think you will start shipping these out Luke? Do do you have to order them from BOB-lasers and then we will be able to talk about shipping dates????? :beer:

Haha good thing you paid when you did Slayer! You almost missed this GB, man that would have been disappointing :( Did you also purchase two units?

yeah man! whats the estimated ship/arrival date on these bad boys? :p

yeah I almost missed it. that would have sucked. I was away from my computer over the weekend. I got a couple of them since the price was good and everyone is giving them good reviews. :yh:

Now that slayer and smzy322 paid aren't we ready to go? That's the full 10 isn't it? Im hoping to have this in my hand by 5/17. Is that possible luke?

Thanks guys, all payments received. I am going to submit payment to the company this week and we should have them in CA next week. They will ship out next week after they arrive and are tested.

Wonderful to hear! Thank you again Luke for putting this GB together :beer:

I have a question about the units from the first GB... has anyone from the first GB posted any videos of them using their new lasers?

Wonderful to hear! Thank you again Luke for putting this GB together :beer:

I have a question about the units from the first GB... has anyone from the first GB posted any videos of them using their new lasers?
I'm from the first GB, what kind of video would you want :D

Not really big on making vids but they're awesome ;) burn great (accidentally burnt a whole in my screen last night :whistle: ) and are waterPROOF

Oh and kmiller8 did some nice shots when he received his :)

Last edited:
Not really big on making vids but they're awesome ;) burn great (accidentally burnt a whole in my screen last night :whistle: ) and are waterPROOF

Oh and kmiller8 did some nice shots when he received his :)
I'd say decent shots at best :D

Here is a video of the laser in action.

I suck at reviews :p

Last edited:
Thank you! That was exactly what I was looking for!!! Perfect! I hope to get the two units that I ordered by the end of the month!!! :D :na:

I'd say decent shots at best :D

Here is a video of the laser in action.

I suck at reviews :p