Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1000mw 1W Green Laser Pointer Flashlight Is True!

honeyx

It's meaningless that you guys are just talking.(I know the guys blaming just don't have enought money)

Sorry, but I have to agree with all the others here. If you have the money, which is obvious, send a sample to one member of your choice so he can test it. Of course for free! Exactly like all the manufacuters of PC parts that are sending the items to all the PC Magazines for free.

It´s meaningless you are saying its a true 1000mW green laser and has a superior quality till it isn´t proven by other unbiased people. If you want to be as good as you are claiming to be, you will have to spend some $$ for it. That´s how buisness works.

So far you are doing
Not a good business strategy in my opinion.

And that was very politely said by Helios.

Last edited:

Arayan

Buy one and write a review!!! and post here. Everything is clear.

if you send me a pointer FREE, I will be very happy to write a review :D

Sorry, but I have to agree with all the others here. If you have the money, which is obvious, send a sample to one member of your choice so he can test it. Of course for free! Exactly like all the manufacuters of PC parts that are sending the items to all the PC Magazines for free.

It´s meaningless you are saying its a true 1000mW green laser and has a superior quality till it isn´t proven by other unbiased people. If you want to be as good as you are claiming to be, you will have to spend some $$ for it. That´s how buisness works.

yep exactly, send me a unit, and i will review it for u :cool:

no no, im just kidding, i dont even have an lpm :shhh:

Honestly, i think we're past this point, arent we, say, he sends a review unit to someone, they LPM it, and the power is correct.

i still wouldnt purchase from him, seeing as how he talks to members here.

Also, check out his profile, where a members has already posted that he is a scammer, with links to his different threads,

Last edited:
Please refer to videos. There is videos already.

Buy one and write a review!!! and post here. Everything is clear.

It's meaningless that you guys are just talking.(I know the guys blaming just don't have enought money)

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Take a look at my avatar... and I have one of the smaller collections imho. Some guys on here have spent thousands upon thousands on lasers:shhh:

What you don't seem to get is, WE don't need to prove ourselves to you.

YOU have to prove yourself to US. Not the other way around.

You've been told many times, if you want us to trust you, send out lasers for review. As of now there is nothing you can take a picture of or video that I would trust.

Edit: Unlike others, I will not review a laser for you even if you send it to me. At this point I don't like you and your business practices. Take them elsewhere.:thanks:

Last edited:

Benm

Possibly - such power meter shots really are not that convincing. I could make that exact same display on -any- power meter that uses a similar display using about $2 in hardware (i.e. one PIC uC).

Some pictures will not do the convincing here - send a unit for review to any reputable member and you will get your confirmation, and your laser back too, apart from shipping costs back and forth perhaps.

Kevlar

I want the last 2 minutes of my life back for reading this thread. :tsk:

refreshlaser, I'm holding you accountable, find a way to make it up to me.

Maybe send me a laser for a review? :na:

CDHDC

I thought he was talking about the battery in his meter?:thinking:

joeyss

I want this guy unbanned.
Reading his posts was a source of quality entertainment on LPF :)

I'm sure he'll find a way back.....under a different name.

I knew they looked familiar! I also like how he claims it will run 2-3 hours when a 1000mW green would require a 3000mW pump. So unless hes got 3 18650s in there thats not likely.

three? is that all it takes? Wow. A yoda saber is easier than I thought... then again, I don't know anything about electronics. Do 1000mW greens even exist? I've only seen the Hercules and I don't recall it being 1W.

midias

three? is that all it takes? Wow. A yoda saber is easier than I thought... then again, I don't know anything about electronics. Do 1000mW greens even exist? I've only seen the Hercules and I don't recall it being 1W.

Yes they exist but not in pointer form.

Arayan

The Hercules reaches a peak of 850 mW, with fan-forced air as cooling method ;)

Last edited: