Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1000 LUMEN light from Survival Laser

On the low power modes, it can be on continuously. But on high mode it heats up pretty fast after about two minutes. I'm sure the diode can take more heat but I prefer to stop it before a minute.

okey. Thanks for information.

yeah got to love those DX flashlights. just got the UltraFire SH98 which was a cheap but very good quality XM-T6 light for the $10's or so. i accrual like it more the the S4 1000 lumen because it's focusable, well built, and has a nice weight to it.

Is this the one your purchased? (link)

Pretty darn close actually might be a little better as its 5 modes and claims to be 1000 lumen as opposed a 3 mode 600 lumen. Is this a us company?

Edit: Never mind I see it is hk.

Last edited:
Yup, meritline is HK. It's not 1000 lumens, but it is 500-600, which is inline with a lot more expensive flashlights out there. I was actually really surprised by the quality of these... way better than any of the AA zoomies i've had.

Shipping took just under two weeks for me... meritline is very reliable, 40+ orders over the past two years, so far the two times I had problems, they resent me a second flashlight, and for a cheapie headset, just refunded me.