Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

10,000 posts in exp. and mods section!

Things

Just if you haven't noticed, there are over 10,000 posts in the experiments and mods section. That means ,lots of information!! Not a huge deal, but maybe something worth noting :D

Sounds like a good excuse to party! :D

Greatestpartyever.jpg

T

timelord

BlueFusion said:
because he's 13. small things for small minds eh Timelord...
I don't look at him as if he is 13 but now you mention it that can explain a whole lot here ;D ::) :-?
IMHO it's just an excuse to increase a post count :-? My post count maybe high but I've been here building this place into what it is right now, for over a year and that reflects my post count adequately ::)

chido

I know man, I've always wondered who the hell she is, and why he has her there?  :-? lol

Things

No it wasn't to increase my post count, i'm just saying, if theres 10,000+ posts there, that means there is alot of info there! I noticed yesterday that the DIY driver thread was 51 pages long! And BlueFusion, i'm only 2 years younger than you, and 1 in march, not much of a difference. I really don't give a $h!t about post counts, and just because i have alot doesn't mean i will do anything i want to get posts up, rep matters more for me. Yes SenKat may have 5000+ posts, but he's a very nice guy. Even though he has left now.

Rasel

LPF is really advancing... that's all lol

BTW I was REALLY bored.... so check this out ($15,720,018,000.00 in wicked bucks btw)

EDIT: the number on the sheet should actually be 26200030 or so btw... I guess they can't handle that many orders on the site ;D

Attachments

• laff_wl_moneyz.PNG
    laff_wl_moneyz.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 67

Things

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: How about you buy a core for everyone any maybe a few sonars for yourself?? LOL

Timelord said:
[quote author=Chief-Eamonn link=1200214013/0#5 date=1200240853] :cool: (1 more for chief!)
Who is that BUTT UGLY!!! woman in your avatar????  :eek: :eek:

[/quote]

Are you feeling ok Timelord? i've had that avatar put up the day i created this account  :-? is it only starting to show now or something? And yes it is whoopi!

Rasel:
(+1!! yay me!! We all know post count is more important than actual contribution...)

now your catching on ;)

Rasel

things said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: How about you buy a core for everyone any maybe a few sonars for yourself?? LOL
psst I didn't actually buy that.... DOUBLE LOL

ha that would be the life... to be bored so that you can by a few trillion dollars worth of lasers....