Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1.2w Wicked Lasers EVO E2 M140 Pen New focus knob pics

Tmack

Re: 1.2w Wicked Lasers EVO E2 M140 Pen

Nice! Did the driver side right in the retainer. That was the problem with the m140 x switch driver. The retainer had to be adjusted to get it to fit and click properly. And the axis module body had to be cut as well.

I took the module from the e2 and put it into a msv1.
8710-imag0432.jpg

Last edited:

Tmack

New pics are up of the new focus adapter from Mrcrouse, decal from innovative lasers, and polished button. The focus adapter is perfectly adjusted to be at infinity when flush with the host. Makes it very user friendly

Nice! It looks much better with the anodized focus ring. Sweet build!
I think I'm gonna try out this X-switch driver now...

Tmack

Aside from modifying the retainer it was easy to use. Everything was in the driver. And having it case positive is great. No tail cap modification. Just solder the case lead to the driver positive connection and otherwise nothing special. Lazeerer is great to deal with as well.

Thanks for the kind words. Really enjoy this laser. Love having all that power in a pen. I metered it with a g2 after disassembling and solidifying all the components with glue and got over just shy of 1500 mw. With the three element I also got an increased reading for some reason. Now when I meter it with the three element I'm getting 1310 mw. I must have made a stronger connection with the host when reassembling and using the glue.