Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1/2 of order received from KD

The other day I was happy to know my laser finally came. well, no, it was just the 18650 Ultrafire batteries I ordered with it.
Now.. to get this out of the way..long story short, im PRETTY SURE there wasn't a sticker on the package that said "opened" by US customs. I didnt see anything.

Inside the package were my batteries, and the little piece of paper (receipt thing) that tells me in this order contained 1x pair of 18650 batteries. This was my first time ordering 2 things in the same order from KaiDomain. The first time i ordered from them I only ordered the laser, so it was the only package that could have arived. I'm not sure if they do this with all orders containing multiple items or what, but I'm just trying to convince myself that nothing happened to my laser, and it's just a few more days till it comes... all this talk about DX not being able to sell anything over 5mW really doesn't help either..

so if anyone could share their experiences with KaiDomain and ordering multiple items I would really appreciate it, thanks!

With DX when you order multiple and they don't send they have a note saying that it will be shipped soon.

Didn't the KD package have that note? Weird...

Hmm, KD should have done what DX usually does.

Hopefully your laser is soon to come.

you know, i just read my reciept a little closer and it looks to me like they completely forgot the laser in my order.
Kage pointed out that when KD re-modeled their website they could have lost this part of the order in the process (being that all old orders disappeared after KaiDomain's makeover.)

look at the receipt, "here are the items included in this order #49350" When I looked at it before I thought it said "here are the items included in this package", and I guess that can make a difference.
imag0226pu8.jpg

I always have such terrible luck with lasers..

[highlight]edit:[/highlight] if all goes well then i guess you could say I originally ordered this laser in 10th grade and then finally got a working one in 11th grade. School starts in about 2 weeks for me.

[highlight]another edit:[/highlight] another positive way to look at it, is if i get my money back (but not laser), I can always just build a blu-ray.

Don't they have a page that shows your order history & status-shipped-tracking?
Best of luck ;)

moond0ggie said:
Don't they have a page that shows your order history & status-shipped-tracking?
Best of luck ;)
lol...they used to. again, KD re-modeled their website, and when they did that they got rid of every order before the date of that re-model. So I was a lucky winner, my order history disappeared, and there is also no way to track it. I have made 2 different approaches for contacting support so I hope they reply within the next day or 2 like their site says they should.

Kage

Trying to post a picture of the replacement laser I got from KD a few days ago...

But it's not showing up in my preview :(

Ace82

mikeeey said:
I always have such terrible luck with lasers..

You and me both. Good luck, it almost doesn't even make me frustrated anymore because I've grown so prone to it. You know how ecstatic I get on the rare occasion my order comes correct?

Ace82 said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1219217326/0#4 date=1219384738] I always have such terrible luck with lasers..

You and me both.  Good luck, it almost doesn't even make me frustrated anymore because I've grown so prone to it.  You know how ecstatic I get on the rare occasion my order comes correct?
[/quote]
lol i know, I'm not going to grow prone to it like you, NEVER!
I'm 16 and I cannot let $135 dollars go to waste!

I have probably sent a total of 6 messages to them within the last 8 days.
I finally got a response! now that's the way to get things done!
Hi, I manually created an order for you. The replacement order number is: 0808230014

Kage

So, they didn't forget you! Great! Any idea if they actually shipped the Laser itself, or was it just the batteries?

Kage said:
So, they didn't forget you!   Great!  Any idea if they actually shipped the Laser itself, or was it just the batteries?
no no, they DID!
they completely forgot that a laser was supposed to be included in my replacement laser order. haha.
I had to explain them to this and they just "manually created the order" last night.
I'll wait a few more days before I email them asking if I could have a tracking number.