Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

►CLOSED AMK GB◄ ~ SF-AW210 Diodes $10 Each

SHIN

Re: ►AMK GB◄ ~ SF-AW210 Diodes $10 Each

payment and some donation sent.;)

SHIN

rev0

Payment for my sleds was sent earlier today.

Payment sent for two (2) SF-AW laser diodes with slades

:thanks:
Jose

Autist

Hey AMK,

Payment sent.

best wishes

David

Any ETA on group/round 2 diodes? Been kind of awhile...

I'm looking into it. I think I saved the tracking number somewhere, gimme a day or two.

You think you saved the tracking number somewhere? Seems like kind of a half-hearted response.. it doesn't take but 30 seconds to log into paypal and check a tracking number. I'm starting to think this might not have been such a good idea...

Last edited:

EF wtf are you talking about?

Batch one sleds have all gone out, only daguins is somewhere in the postal system... and they JUST shipped batch two from china, it's not teleportation.

Please refrain from causing unneeded confusion.

And I did not use paypal to ship. I use my own meter at home to print postage.

If you want to come in here with that kind of attitude I would appreciate it if you didn't come in here at all. Next time, read before posting.

Really? You'd prefer I don't come 'round here? How 'bout you refund my cash then douchebag? My finger's on the dispute button.. time's a-tickin'.

First you come at me rudely demanding I "pay up", then you expect people to read your mind. Your last update to the OP was days ago. It's said "diodes shipped from supplier" for some time. All I wanted was an update. We gave you our money, and we trust you to keep us informed. If you can't handle that, you need to quit doing business here. You act like we owe you something.. last time I checked I was paid up. I can (and gladly will) go elsewhere for my diodes..

And last I checked I was free to speak my mind anywhere and at any time. I'll be exercising that right when and where I see fit.. NOT when and where you say I can.

Really? You'd prefer I don't come 'round here? How 'bout you refund my cash then douchebag? My finger's on the dispute button.. time's a-tickin'.

First you come at me rudely demanding I "pay up", then you expect people to read your mind. Your last update to the OP was days ago. It's said "diodes shipped from supplier" for some time. All I wanted was an update. We gave you our money, and we trust you to keep us informed. If you can't handle that, you need to quit doing business here. You act like we owe you something.. last time I checked I was paid up. I can (and gladly will) go elsewhere for my diodes..

And last I checked I was free to speak my mind anywhere and at any time. I'll be exercising that right when and where I see fit.. NOT when and where you say I can.

EF, I have been updating the thread, all you needed to do was read.
Everyone paid up and I sent the money over to the supplier who sent the sleds over. You are in no place to tell me where to do what, and I am not doing business. I have been on these forums longer than you have. If you want a refund, go ahead, but you are not only disappointing me, but the rest of the group two'ers who know how a group buy works.

Imo you need to fix your attitude and learn to respect people who are doing you a service. Good day and goodbye.

EF has been refunded, anybody want his sleds?

Last edited:

danq

Hey, let's cool down... hot words on both sides here, wtf?

This is a true "group buy" - AMK isn't doing this as a business, but he's putting in a lot of time to do it. We do owe him something - at the very least, patience;he has little control over the Chinese side.

Group buys are done by people - people who may have work, school, kids... things come up. More patience and slack are due to a group buy than a business. That said, all people who take 'orders' of any kind need to strive for good communication.

EDIT: AMK snuck one in while I typed... imo a reasonable response.

:gh::whistle:
DanQ

Last edited:

Hey, let's cool down... hot words on both sides here, wtf?

This is a true "group buy" - AMK isn't doing this as a business, but he's putting in a lot of time to do it. We do owe him something - at the very least, patience;he has little control over the Chinese side.

Group buys are done by people - people who may have work, school, kids... things come up. More patience and slack are due to a group buy than a business. That said, all people who take 'orders' of any kind need to strive for good communication.

DanQ

haha thanks for the support dan. :)

So Batch two orders are on there way here, I'm going out to buy packing supplies. EF's 3 sleds are up for grabs, immediate payment required. Post here first!

Regards,

amk

DanQ

You must have missed when I introduced the 445nm diode group buys here.. I have a career, kids, side work etc and still I managed to be very friendly in all communications with anyone who was kind enough to trust me with their money. I know precisely what it takes. I had to stop doing them for several reasons, not the least of which is the fact that I don't feel like I have time in my life to keep up with the communication as well as I would like and still keep people satisfied with the level of service they receive.. This guy decided right off the bat to PM me and *demand* payment immediately. It was highly rude and ill-thought out. First impressions are everything, needless to say my first impression of AMK was not so good. But still I chose to remain involved in this group buy..

Consequently, I could give a rat's ass how long this moron has been here.. he should crawl back into the hole he came from as far as I'm concerned. No way is this guy getting a single penny of my hard-earned money. I'd rather light the cash on fire.

Last edited:

EF, I am kindly asking you to stay away from my thread. Once again, if you had been reading the last few pages you would have been up to date. Not my problem that you are too lazy to read through 4 pages. You would have also known that I only got batch two's payments done and over with when danq paid up, and the supplier only shipped the sleds a couple days ago, about 12 hours after I gave him the payment.

Stop causing drama. Your posts are irrelevant and not properly thought out, and you are helping nobody. You apparently also "Don't give a rat's ass" about the veterans on the forum.

Please do not post here again.

^Yeah, I prove how little I care each and every day with every post I've posted here. I'd suggest you look around at any of my past posts anywhere else in this forum before you go running your mouth. You f*cked up with me right off the flip and I don't forget anything... now we're seeing how that plays out. Next time you PM a new customer for payment, maybe it would help to have a little respect. NOW I'm done here.

Last edited:

^Yeah, I prove how little I care each and every day with every post I've posted here. I'd suggest you look around at any of my past posts anywhere else in this forum before you go running your mouth. You f*cked up with me right off the flip and I don't forget anything... now we're seeing how that plays out. Next time you PM a new customer for payment, maybe it would help to have a little respect. NOW I'm done here.

I sent a message titled "Pay up" and the body read "Batch "x" is waiting on your payment" to a few members, not to just you. You decided to take offense to that, that's OK with me.

You are not my customer, this is not a business, I am not making a profit. If you are going to hold up the rest of the batch because you feel you need VIP treatment, then I am not going to waste my time giving you discounted sleds.

I asked for you to stop posting in my thread. If this continues I will have to get a mod involved.