Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

██████████████████████████

Status
Not open for further replies.
██████████████████████████

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Last edited:

Re: O-like is the worst ever. Never buy from them

All I got from that was you fried your own laser, and O-like did their best to still satisfy you by sending another laser even though it was all your fault. It sounds like O-like had excellent service by being kind enough to give you another laser after you broke your first one.

Last edited:

I have to say that o-like is certainly not as good as they used to be. Their diodes are made of shit now, they lack respect for their customers and they are always ripping them off. Their gonna be losing alot of customers soon. Good. I bought a laser from them and received a broken one. Apparently, 'Susie" thinks I put the battery in wrong which 'destroys' the laser. Well in that case, The laser driver is made of cheap shit and definitely not worth 95 dollars. Hell no. What kind of laser has no reverse protection? smh. What I really wanted to do was get my money back but they didn't want to do that but to send me another one. So agreed with that cause I thought maybe I just got a lemon. Received the other one, Not all that happy with that one either. It works, It is the mW claimed, Just the diode looks like cheap shit you buy from ebay. The laser is not parallel with the aperture, it's just pure cheap shit. I was not that cool with it at all. As it was Kind of a waste of my money, I'd say it's worth 10 bucks. On the bright side, I cant wait for my other laser from Sci-fi lasers to arrive. I've heard lots of good things about Sci-fi lasers, Which I should of just bought from them to begin with. O-like can go F themselves I dont care about them anymore. Dont be stupid like me and buy from those thieves.

Try plugging your computer into the wall, only chance the direction of the plug. See if it works. Go on, try it.

Dont be stupid like me and buy from those thieves.

I think I'll not be stupid like you in that I will pay attention to simple battery polarity, and not swear and flame the company that tried to right my stupid mistake.

Oh some more things:

1) even most (if not all?) of lazeers drivers, and the drivers offered by Innolasers don't have reverse polarity protection. Means they are all crap, right? (wrong)

2) so you got a second working laser. working. And you complain about "the diode being cheap shit." Please, enlighten us how a diode is "cheap shit." Did you inspect the die on a microscopic level and find faults?

2.5) lots of lasers sold do not have beams that exit parallel to the aperture...even lots of CNI expensive 589's had slightly skew beams. You honestly expect more from cheap chinese lasers that are made in bulk? Heck even some lasers I have built have had skew beams, so the diode being pressed in slightly not flat in the module, or the module itself being slightly bent.

Use your brain. Don't try to blame everyone but yourself for stupid mistake you made, then try to further justify it by pointing out "flaws" with the FREE replacement you got.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Last edited:

Hey, sure, Ill take a laser :) want me to send you my street address?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Last edited:

AWw, then don't teast me! I thought i was going to get a perfectly fine working laser. Bet I could have figured out how to put the batteries in the right way, too :whistle:

██████████████████████████████████

Last edited:

am I in the wrong section? I thought I clicked companies not comedy lol

Re: ██████████████████████████

Why did he black out all of his swearing?:thinking:

IsaacT

So glad crazyspaz quoted it all for posterity lol. What an enjoyable read!

So glad crazyspaz quoted it all for posterity lol. What an enjoyable read!
That's only half of it! You should have seen him going at us:crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.