Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ZoneStealth ebay 532nm green safety goggles

Ok so I got these today in the mail and I really love theme, their better quality than my cheep Tech Lasers AKA Wicked Lasers safety goggles. First off their nice looking and the protective lens is thicker and its not just some cheep plastic film theme but over theme its the whole lens.

They cost 35$ USD + standard worldwide shipping of 10$ USD, I ordered this last Sunday then the guy emailed me Monday that he mailed it and it arrived Thursday, thats some really good shipping time for non private courier meaning that it was in your standard mail no express, UPS, Fedex or anything. When I bought my cheep TL shades a while back they arrived in 3 days using UPS and the worse part is that after that I had to pay bond fees and then some fee for a paper clearance and then a genera tax so it was 35$ more than I had originally payed for the normal TL shades w/ shipping. But this guy ZoneStealth was amazing, he described the item as sun glasses worth @ 10$, so no extra BS fees for me.

Here is a picture of those glasses in the case they come with. BTW please + rep me if you found this helpful.

Attachments

• 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 241

Here is a picture of the belt strap it has on it at the back of the case.

Attachments

• 6_001.JPG
    6_001.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 235
Sorry this one is a bit blur but it shows the case open with glasses and cloth inside.

Attachments

• 5_004.JPG
    5_004.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 275
View of the glasses from the side.

Attachments

• 4_001.JPG
    4_001.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 326
View of the glasses from the front. Those are not scratches but specs of dust that can easily be cleaned off.

Attachments

• 3_004.JPG
    3_004.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 259
Here is a picture of the cloth to clean the glasses.

So the verdict is that he sell at the best price and give out good quality products that do what their meant to do (protect from 532nm green laser beams). 100% Recommended!

Attachments

• 1_011.JPG
    1_011.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 287

chido

So how do you know they're better than the lasershades? Have you had these tested? What OD are they rated at? Zonestealth has been know to sell crap items, so I suggest you get those goggles tested if you haven't already.

Sorry I was not done crafting my post before you replied but yes I have had theme tested and they protect against 532nm Green laser light, and yes I have had TL shades and their cheep plastic broke when I stepped on theme, these glasses are heavy duty stuff, and yes I know about his gig multi-wave shades but those are the only thing I have heard bad stuff about but these are indeed working.

chido

So what OD are they then? And I think any goggles would brake if you "stepped on them" have you tried stepping on these ones too? :p

chido said:
So what OD are they then? And I think any goggles would brake if you "stepped on them" have you tried stepping on these ones too? :p

WOW ! You beat me to the punch...I daresay my REGULAR glasses will break if I step on them, too ! But then again, most everything breaks when I step on it :p

I would exercise caution when dealing with a known scamming company like zonestealth. I would be willing to bet that they are not adequate to protect your eyes - where did you test them, and how were they tested ? I am not really grilling you, so don't take it personally - but anyone can post, "I have had them tested" which can consist of shining a laser through them to see the light transmitted - POOR test that is, by the way...dang, sounding like Yoda now....be aware that Zonestealth has scammed folks in the past with their cheap crap - underpowered lasers, and broad band goggles that can be bought at Wal-Mart for $4.00 with the same protection : NONE.

Their @ OD 2-2.5

And yes I know about his scams, its kinda like Wicked Lasers, you just gota know what to buy from him.

More Wicked haters *some folks never learn* Wait a second....there goes ANOTHER bandwagon...anyone care to jump on ? Post your proof about wicked scamming you - they post their prices in the open - people buy them for the styling, and the name brand. This is tiresome. I personally tested TWO out of TWO lasers from zonestealth - and both were grossly underpowered - the purchasers ripped off, and that's that.

Well im a wicked hatter from a reason and thats because I cant even ask a freaking question on their forum without getting banned.

I never said WL scammed me I said that their goggles are cheep, as in stepping on it I don't mean like I put all my weight, I had theme beside my chair and when I got up I clipped it with my big toe, max 20lbs of pressure and it was right on the side and it cracked all the way down to the middle where your nose would be. Next it looks like an exactly copy of my Beretta shooting glasses that are supposed to block powder from spraying in your eyes, looks like they got some made in china copy and added a cheep film over theme.

chido

Lasershades are good goggles, I own a pair and they do the job, ever since I found this forum, every experienced member has always recommended them.
I don't think you should be saying they're cheap (not "cheep" by the way) because you stepped on them and they broke, I think that's a pretty stupid comment. Have you tried stepping on these ones the same way you did with the lasershades, maybe that will prove something. ::)
It doesn't matter if they look the same, that's called "design" there are 100s of protection goggles that look the same as the lasershades. You're saying it looks like they just added a cheap film over them, how do you know? Can you confirm this?

I'm not sure what WL goggles you have, but the sport goggles for red are made by the American company NoIR. Not in China.