Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Zen Magnets

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to do this but I have 3 extra sets of Zen magnets that I am looking to sell. If you don't know what these are just watch this YouTube - Never Let Go of Childhood Wonder.

These are the "Retail Sets" which come with a wooden box, velvet carry pouch, a polished steel building platform, microfiber cloth, instructions, pvc card, and 6 spares. A total of 222 mirror finish neodymium magnets.

These are BRAND NEW still sealed. They sell for 30.00 for the retail sets, Im asking $20 shipped in USA. Again, if this is a completely inappropriate place I apologize, but I certainly didn't want to post in the buy sell forum since thats mostly for laser stuff.

dTyYG800x534.jpg

This belongs in the buy sell trade section. Either way I will offer 15$ shipped :).

These are essentially Bucky balls.

This belongs in the buy sell trade section. Either way I will offer 15$ shipped :).

These are essentially Bucky balls.

Well it says for lasers and related things so I decided against it. Oh, and they are much better quality than buckyballs. I have owned both.