Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yourlasers - DX

Hi,

I'm looking at ordering a flash-light style 200mw 532nm laser from Yourlasers.com

Has anyone experience of ordering from the UK?
How was the service from YL and is there any risk giong through UK customs?

ATB
Derek

I would assume it would be the same service as DX has previously shown. Maybe try finding some feedback posts of DX laser purchases from the past. I know styropyro has posted a few reviews on them which include shipping times and service.

Stix62

Hi,

I'm looking at ordering a flash-light style 200mw 532nm laser from Yourlasers.com

Has anyone experience of ordering from the UK?
How was the service from YL and is there any risk giong through UK customs?

ATB
Derek

Lasers aren't illegal in the UK. There won't be any problems with customs.
I've no experience of Yourlasers, but O-like and Lazerer are both worth looking at.

Very much agreed. Look at Lazerer, its a better deal than Yourlasers and it'll ship quicker. O-Like is pretty great too.

Cheers guys,

I've looked at O-like and Laserer their lasers appear more expensive than the same "advertised" power of the YL lasers??
However following a bit of searching, as someone else has mentioned on this forum, the YL website doesn't have a secure checkout !!!!.

So I guess it's a case of you get why you pay for..so I'll take another good look at Laserer and O-like...I realy don't like the idea of sending my card details to a non secure payment page on YL.

ATB
Derek