Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

your feedback on 2 possible 200mw green laser im looking at

hi im new on here and your feedback on these 2 lasers i have been looking at buying would be very helpful and the companies they come from

Buy Adjustable 200mw 532nm Green Laser Pointer (Black) in US$ 27.47 in Low Price- Free Shipping ($28)

200mW 532nm Mid-open Green Laser Pointer Pen (2 x AAA) ($15)

i am only looking at these 2 because there in my price range for a first 200mw green laser and if they did not get to me here in England $15/$24 is not much to lose on a chance of getting a 200mw green laser for cheap from these china/hong kong sites

ps sorry if i have broken any rules, ie posting in wrong section this is my first post

You should get none of them, they will be underspec, no where near 200mw, more like 20mw. Look on lazerer or laserbtb for some good up to spec lasers

No, no, and NO.

BUY FROM A REPUTABLE COMPANY.

Laseglow, Optotronics, Jetlasers, Lazerer, Skylasers, or if you must go lower, o-like, and rayfoss.

Don't buy from these cheap websites. There might be great reviews, but I have a pretty BIG hunch they're fake reviews to incite buyers.

This is like someone telling you that he has a "sports car" from the former Yugoslavia that has 400hp, and it's only $300. Are you going to jump on that deal or maybe think for a moment that if it's too good to be true it probably is?