Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

your 2009-2010 holiday plans

ixfd64

Is anyone here doing anything special for the holiday season?

Personally, I will be traveling with my family to Chicago to spend a few days at my cousins' house. Afterwards, we'll be visiting the Atlantic Northeast states and spend a couple of days at a family's friends house in New Jersey. I think there are going to be a lot of good "lasing" opportunities during this trip; I just hope the TSA won't confiscate my Spyder. :angel:

Oh, and we'll probably have dinner with a few of our other family friends! On the whole, I think this holiday season is going to be a lot of fun for me!

idea.gif
Cool, I'll stop by your house while your gone and pick me up some early Christmas presents.
buttrock.gif

HIMNL9

Wish: try to rest a bit :p

Reality: doing works at home, cause i'm in holidays from work ..... :p :D

Jaseth

My plans are quite special. Currently I am stuck in Belgium because of huge amounts of snow blocking traffic and the earliest flight home to Denmark being on the 27th. When I do get home, I am going to go to hospital about 6 times for tests and checkups, and then hopefully I am done with my treatment which will make me very happy. Then I am going to two different court cases.

Seb

jwc

I'm going to have a normal sleep schedule... for the first time since September.

Family gathering...hurrah...then some time to play with my new netbook before school starts back...

Christmas with family as usual... Though this year I'm baking some pies which is different