Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yobresal - Great Seller!

I just got the Wicked Laser goggles that yobresal sent today.
They are amazing :) I got such a great deal!
I haven't gotten my laser so I haven't checked them out and see how they work.
They were just as described!
Thanks so much yobresal!
I look forward to doing business with you again :)

No problem bud, glad you like em. They are kind of fun to use evn when not messing with a laser. Just be carefull when you are driving they make the red lights disappear.

Rofl. I would never wear them when driving. :p
I am wearing them right now looking at my computer screen. Anything red turns dark purple/blackish.
I just realized if I put one lens covering my right eye and look at something red with my left eye, I see more red. If I cover my left eye with the lens and look at something red, it's more purple and dark. I think this has to do with each eyeball having either a red or blue snesitivity (or whatever that thing is that one eye can see in red and the other in blue).
The goggles are so fun, lol.

Thanks.

I know what Luke means.... I tried driving with my multi-nm goggles and forgot I had them on for a minute and when I came to a traffic light- it appeared that the green light was burnt out- You can still see some of the green light if the light is one of the newer LED green lights but on the older kind you might end up sitting there waiting for a green light -like I almost did!! And YES Yobresal is an excellant guy to deal with in every way!!!IMO-hak

Luke sent my batts and goggles ALREADY- goggles like brand new and batts fully charged and ready to use--and he threw in a charger too--he's a pro for sure.thanks LASERBOY-Yobresal--hak sez cool yule to all!!!