Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yobresal Blue-Ice Lasers

Wos

Yobresal Blue-Ice Laser - 445nm

oaqetz.jpg

This is my first review ever on lasers, so don't judge me to hard... but please ask things you think I forgot.

As always Yobresal is amazing, fast replies, always listens what I have to say and comes with suggestions.

I bought it on the Sunday noon and Monday morning he sent it via USPS priority mail. That shipping was only like ~5$ :beer: I expected like 1-2 weeks delivery time but just 2 days after it was in my mailbox... and that was from US to Sweden :friend:

The laser itself is fantastic! I really like the design, feels kinda Star Wars... maybe its because the r2-d2 looking host :) The laser is powered by one 18650 3.7V battery.The output is stable at 1295mW. I have never experienced any cons or faults with it...

2l1086.jpg

The beam is wonderful at night and is also visible during the day, especially in these foggy autumn day in Sweden. And if anybody is interested about the burning part; Yes it lit up candles, matches and fireworks. Burn trough cloths, plastic, leather... Watch your skin while playing ;)

2lwkaqq.jpg

Actually not HDR...

16bgeq1.jpg

Last edited:

Good first review! yeah Yob has lived up to everyone's expectations. I beam on like once a day at least with mine. i love it.