Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yellow lasers not from lasence.

bulukaki

They may have the real product, but not at the stated price. Sometimes the listings are just for placeholders.

When I bought from lasence, they sent a payment link from a customized order instead of me clicking the checkout button for the laser module.

Sowee7

they dont have that product, they dont make dpss lasers, i spoke to many other sellers on alibaba including this one and they said they dont make dpss lasers,

Attachments

• dpss.png
    dpss.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 13

kecked

Too good to be true…..oh well.

what Value can they possibly get from posting things they don‘t have. How pointless to just have people email for a response of sorry we don’t sell those. Wonder if they collect the emails to sell lists.

Sowee7

Too good to be true…..oh well.

what Value can they possibly get from posting things they don‘t have. How pointless to just have people email for a response of sorry we don’t sell those. Wonder if they collect the emails to sell lists.
tbh i really dont know why they adverise a product they dont have, also optlasers still makes yellow lasers, although they are not 575nm or 565nm like the old ones, they are 558nm