Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

X85

At last im orderd a X85:)

Have been thinking on buying a green laser long, and today i did.. ;)

Just dont hope it a problem getting it in to norway..

S

SenKat

Naw - I dont think you will have a problem getting it there - it may take a little bit longer (depending on what shipping you chose) than it does for us in the States to get them but after the wait is over, you will have a blast !

Congrats!~ ;D ;D ;D

You are going to be MORE then impressed with the X-85. I just recently got mine maybe 2 weeks ago, and it too was my first high powered laser. Make sure you get goggles though, as this thing has pleeeenty of power to do serious damage.

Well, be safe, have fun, and take pictures to show us all!

I received the X85 in 2 business days (to The Netherlands)
But i used TNT worldwide Express.
Isn't Xpresspost just for the US?

I placed the order from the internetcafe at the hotel i stayed for holiday so i received it one day after i came home. (i didn't had to wait for the package to arrive for too long) ;D

And today it came to me! :)

Just want to say, OMG this thing is powerful! ;D

The beam is intense...

Cool, I really want one, Im just not aloud to buy one because my parents thinks its waste of money, ITS NOT! I have to ask over and over again.
Im pretty happy with my dx30 but I cant do anything fun :-/

X85 159$
Safety goggles 49.99$
Lens holder with optics 22.99$

a total of 231.98$+ shipping free if over 200$ I think - 5%=9.10$ if using the warp5 code. So total amount is 222.88$