Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

X-Series / Evo

Kenom

Thank you very much psuedo. That is exactly what I meant. Man I wish I had said that in the beginning. From now on psuedo, I'm sending you all of my posts so you can go through and find the meaning behind my words and not the garbage that spills forth :)

Now, I'm not saying that asking an opinion is a bad thing shoot I remember thinking to myself "I should ask these guys which laser is the best." Well I soon realized there isn't a "best" there are lasers that are better for certain applications than others but no best (well maybe the herc 500) but that will change soon and another laser will take the top of the list in my opinion. but even the herc is not the best when it comes to beam "size" smaller=better Every picture I've seen of the herc beams are freaking huge just like the laser itself. I cannot imagine that it is truly this way just looks that way in the pictures cause it's putting out sooo much power. Each person looks for a certain thing. I like more power than color. I wanna scorch the daylights outta stuff. I wanna see my beam go to the moon and bounce back off a mirror. HECK I WANNA FLY!!!

T

timelord

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1180996497/15#16 date=1181157264]No problem mate always here to please  ;)
lol, don't make me sick Detrimental on you [/quote]
Wind your neck in now on the stupid little f_cktard detrimental!!!!!!!! IP address noted!!!!!

Timelord said:
Wind your neck in now on the stupid little f_cktard detrimental!!!!!!!! IP address noted!!!!!

TL, just a little friendly teasing, nothing to get all pissed about. Please don't start sending me PMs about how I hate you or something again. When d*********n popped up on LC I would have had him banned if I hated you, instead I just chuckled a little at the whole situation. I just found what Det said to be funny - whether in good humor or not.

BTW, Kenom brings up a good point about a misunderstanding I think you have about me. You keep mentioning that I'm gunna get splinters sitting here atop my fence, and you love you call me "diplomatic". That's not it though. WL, NL, LG, Opto, etc - they all sell lasers that are great in different cases. There is no clear outright winner and I find myself liking and hating each and every laser at some point for different reasons.

When I say one point of view and qualify that by presenting an opposing point of view, that's not me trying to be diplomatic - that's me speaking my mind. Maybe its not a concrete, biased mind who throws his lot to one side of the fence, but its my true, honest opinion.

You (TL) love to point out on LC and LPF how people on LPF are free to speak their mind, yet when I do I find myself meeting pointless criticisms like your pseudo the diplomat comments. Sure, that's just you speaking your mind too, but I gotta say: I feel a whole heck of a lot more comfortable speaking my mind on LC than on LPF.

There are a lot of LCers who blindly idolize LC and I don't agree with them. There are some LCers though who LPF would be downright priviliged to have on the forum, but they won't give LPF the time of day for these very reasons.

So what's this rant about? Well I'm basically asking you to cut the crap and all the snide anti-WL remarks you make on LC and LPF. I have attacked WL myself - I explain my disappointment with their products, past gripes with customer service, etc. Just the same as I have complained about DL, Spymode, and other companies. I don't, however, sit around and make "yo momma" style insults (heh, sorry, couldn't come up with a better name) about their owner and forum members though - that crap doesn't prove any point, it just pisses people off.

So yeah. You don't have to listen to me. You're free to be who you want to be. BUT I know you're smarter than that. There are a bunch of lost causes who I wouldn't bother making this rant to because it would be utterly futile, but here I am hoping you'll at least hear me out and try to see where I'm coming from. Thanks in advance!

T

timelord

Nice rant ;) we'll draw a line under this if you want and leave my momma outta this too :D

T

timelord

Make sure Proctors boyfriend Detrimental stays away from here is my advice. I don't want his destructive influence here upsetting members. Him and Proctor are like 2 peas in a pod and not welcome here ever again.....

Timelord said:
Make sure Proctors boyfriend Detrimental stays away from here is my advice. I don't want his destructive influence here upsetting members. Him and Proctor are like 2 peas in a pod and not welcome here ever again.....
Don't worry about that. Not only is Detrimental out of the laser hobby, but he absolutely hates Proctor (they both hate each other intensely). I don't think Det would want to top by LPF anytime either.

T

timelord

pseudonomen137 said:
[quote author=Timelord link=1180996497/15#22 date=1181203819]Make sure Proctors boyfriend Detrimental stays away from here is my advice. I don't want his destructive influence here upsetting members. Him and Proctor are like 2 peas in a pod and not welcome here ever again.....
Don't worry about that. Not only is Detrimental out of the laser hobby, but he absolutely hates Proctor (they both hate each other intensely). I don't think Det would want to top by LPF anytime either.[/quote]
The trouble with Det is he thinks his shit makes wedding cakes ;D and he is so similar to proctor with his sweeping statements and looking down his nose at people. No to mention he's the forum SUPERGRASS when he can't get his own way. These qualities in a human are not good for living long, and I'm sure he'll piss the wrong guy off and have his head smashed in so bad, he might think twice about what he says to people.
It's a universal language that grasses don't have many real friends and will always be looking over their shoulder, wondering who's gonna kick their ass next :D