Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTT Hosting for Laser Goodies

Howdy;

I run a marketing company, we've been around since 98 and have been providing hosting solutions to our clients since around 04. As a result, we have acquired a decent amount of dedicated servers. I just got bit by the laser bug and I'm willing to throw this offer out there for anyone interested.

I am willing to provide you with 1/2/3+ year hosting plans in exchange for various laser goodies. I'm interested in any handheld laser builds, HeNe's, kit's, etc. If you got an offer, feel free to shoot me a pm and I'm sure we can work something out.

I have absolutely no problem setting up your account first so you can make sure it's exactly what you need. Just give me a list of the type of usage you're expecting and we can go from there. Most of our boxes are running Fedora and ALL have either Plesk or Cpanel/Fantastico web based control panels [one click automated installation of all the popular php scripts, automatically updated all the time, easy account management/mail setup/subdomains etc]. If you require shell access it will be provided, just give me a decent reason as to why you need it.

I under NO circumstances will allow any sort of IRC activity [bots/ircd/etc], sorry. :(

It is up to you to purchase the domain name [6-9$/year at various registrars].

I'm not really interested in doing any design work at this time due to time constraints, however if the offer is enticing enough I might be pursuaded to pick it up during my spare time. Setting up an ecommerce store or simple CMS frontends and even a forum isn't really a big deal and I can probably do that real quick for you.