Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS SANWU Striker 7000mW Focusable 445nm Portable Blue Laser Pointer (Stainless) (PRICE REDUCED)

august9

How do I delete this post? Please delete my post and my account.

How do I delete this post? Please delete my post and my account.

Click your heels together 3 times and say BOO HOO HOO, then grasp the hair of your head in both hands and pull while stamping your feet and wetting your pants..............or calm down, edit your original post to say it's sold, and forget about it, it's not necessary to delete your account as you might want to take part later.

august9

I have reduced the price to a reasonable $260 if anyone is interested. This is as low as I will go. Thanks

I have reduced the price to a reasonable $260 if anyone is interested. This is as low as I will go. Thanks
Kind of weird how you wanted to remove your account, then lowered the price a lot. Seems a bit fishy. Can you post a picture of the laser on with your username and the date? Just to keep honest people honest.

august9

I was unable to remove my account so I thought I would rather sell my laser for a decent price. The only reason I am selling is because I have no use for it. Burning things was fun for a little bit, but then got boring. The picture of the laser is at the top of my post. I am honest and my laser is in perfect condition. The pictures taken were of my laser. My username is august9. I will personally guarantee that the laser works as intended. If you get it and it does not work, send it back and I will refund you.

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 11
  • sanwu2.jpg
    sanwu2.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 12
I apologize for any misunderstanding. I mean a picture of the laser on with some sort of card or paper in the picture somewhere with your username and the date.