Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS:Adjustable mounts

Well if you have had a good buy with her before than that talks. Your right, it could be two different units. One unique unit without hand adjustment, and one unique unit without hand adjustment.
It isn't clear though, seem to me though through the very brief explanation, that it its one unique unit with either hand adjustment or allen wrench adjustment. This very well could have been lost in the Chinese to English translation. From my understanding though most optics mounts of that kind are either hand or allen, adding to the confusion.

Last edited:

Hi Lilly,

I'd like two. But can you show me a photo if the two different versions so that I can see the differences?

Cheers

Hello,
Please see the second and the third photo.The second one is the XY003(adjust with hand),The third one is the XY002(adjust with tool),the function of XY002 and XY003 are the same.

Lily

Glad to see Lily is still around. :) I still need to review the PT30k scanners I got from her, I just haven't had time to build a modulated driver yet so I 'll have a laser to actually test them with.
Hi man,
Nice to talk with you again.I look forward to your review on my PT30K:wave:
Lily

Lily,

Which one is in this photo?
6cc6961c09e3908a93ce9995d0b70ebf.jpg

And does that price include shipping?

Thanks
Hello,
In front of the laser diodes,those three mounts are XY003.Please see my original post,i just upload one more photo,in that photo,in front of the laser diodes,they are XY002.
The price doesn`t include shipping.It just the price of the product.
Total amount will be price+shipping cost+paypal fee

Lily

Looks like TWO different adjustable mounts to me, although it is insinuated that it is the same mount with different ways to adjust.

The difference between 1 and 2 is just an adjustment nob instead of using an allen wrench.
The two photos are different units entirely, both could be either #1 or #2.

Perhaps if Lilly was more specific with actual photos of the units for sale instead of some stock photo and a pic taken of some projector set-up.

The XY002 and the XY003 are the items with the same function and with different ways to adjust.
More specific was added to the original post.Please have a look.

Edited......didn't want to insinuate that.....just say that the photo seem to be some stock photo of a projector build.
Either way the two photo's are of two different optics mounts. The information is very limited here and it would be hard to send money out to someone who can't even take the time to take a picture of the actual unit that they are trying to sell.

Edit: Look at the allen point at the top of the first pic, it is not in the second picture. They are two different types of optics mounts. The price if very good but it's hard to tell what is really being sold!
It`s not strange that if you are familiar with the photos.Because one of my colleagues post these photos in other forum.
To be frank,i am not familiar with posting thread.I am sorry for the information not in detail.Thank you for your advice.I will modify my mistake.

I haven't bought from her, but those are for sure two different kinds of mounts. The adjustable part of the mounts is either allen wrench or hand screw which is just on the back of the unit.
It just seems lazy to me to post pics of two different kinds of optic mounts, and not describe what is really being sold.

Edit: LOL...PS I'm glad we got into this talk, I have been trying to remember which member was selling glass lenses on the forums!!!!
PM coming your way!!

Well if you have had a good buy with her before than that talks. Your right, it could be two different units. One unique unit without hand adjustment, and one unique unit without hand adjustment.
It isn't clear though, seem to me though through the very brief explanation, that it its one unique unit with either hand adjustment or allen wrench adjustment. This very well could have been lost in the Chinese to English translation. From my understanding though most optics mounts of that kind are either hand or allen, adding to the confusion.
Sometimes,it`s hard for me to translate the Chinese into English.That`s the reason i make some guys confused about the products i posted.
Welcome pms of anyone.
Lily

I think the first pic is the 'tool adjustable' one. and the last pic is the 'finger adjustable' one. Just guessing. And judging by my scanner purchase, those prices are + shipping and PP fees (if you pay via PP)

I have a question. Do the 'finger adjustable' ones have locking nuts or anything that can be tightened to prevent them from being moved after they're set?
What you are thinking about is correct.The mounts were tightened with screws on the laser cabinet to prevent them from being moved.

I don't think she would have posted pics of mounts other than the ones for sale. But she should be able to clear this up. Though your making an assumption on your part that the hand adjustable mount is the same as the tool adjustable one. Looking how the wrench adjustable one is made, I don't see how it'd be possible for that one to have thumb screws and it still operate correctly. They would partially obstruct the dichro, not to mention the fact that you'd be almost guaranteed to touch the dichro trying to adjust it..

Why couldn't they be two different kind of mounts? I bought a scanner set from her, and that went pretty much flawlessly. They look like they have two different intentions of use to me. The allan wrench adjustable one seems to be constructed to have the smallest footprint possible. Likely for really cramped projector builds. And the other one is more traditional design.
I have explained something which makes people.Hope my words are clear.
Ha ha,it`s seems that you are my spokesman,because what you said are what i want to express.Thank you for your objective opinion.

Lily

Thank you for you quick response. You are obviously in business and not just another seller that does not listen to the buyers.

You have added the third photo that explains a bit more of what you are selling. You still need to clarify which unit is which. Post a picture of the specific unit and explanation with price.(example....unit pic, price, with or without hand adjustable).

Example:

LS-XY002:25USD adjust it with tool
1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

LS-XY003:25USD adjust it with hand directly
2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Simple, to the point and easy. No loss in translation, no confusion for the client, sales......:beer:

The End...

Last edited:

rhd

What I would really really like - is a simple photo of the mount with thumb adjustments. I'm having trouble seeing how the beams pass through. It seems like the thumb screws, and the adjustment bracket stuff are in the way.

I would like to purchase 2x of the thumb screw units, but I would really like to just see a straight on photo of that particular unit.

One simple photo of the thumb-screw version, as well as your actual final quote for 2x of them, including shipping (if it's extra) is all I need :)

My apologies to the members who are getting frustrated with those of us who "aren't getting it" - but some people are visual, and need to see the product they're buying (in a bit more detail than a top-down 1-angle shot).

What I would really really like - is a simple photo of the mount with thumb adjustments. I'm having trouble seeing how the beams pass through. It seems like the thumb screws, and the adjustment bracket stuff are in the way.

I would like to purchase 2x of the thumb screw units, but I would really like to just see a straight on photo of that particular unit.

One simple photo of the thumb-screw version, as well as your actual final quote for 2x of them, including shipping (if it's extra) is all I need :)

My apologies to the members who are getting frustrated with those of us who "aren't getting it" - but some people are visual, and need to see the product they're buying (in a bit more detail than a top-down 1-angle shot).
Hello,
Here is the photo of XY003.
f25d383ec2e0832c83e2316c5eb2ab3f.jpg

The shipping cost(DHL) to Canada is 31USD.The paypal fee is 3USD.So total price is 25*2+31+3=84USD
Any question,pm is available.
Lily

rhd

Thanks Lily, that's exactly what I wanted to see.

Can you ship with EMS, or something less expensive than a courier service like DHL? Perhaps postal mail?

Thanks Lily, that's exactly what I wanted to see.

Can you ship with EMS, or something less expensive than a courier service like DHL? Perhaps postal mail?

You`re welcome!
With EMS,the shipping cost is almost the same with DHL.And it takes about 4 or 5 days with DHL.It`s more faster.
If use the post mail which is unknown,it`s possible to lost the package in the way.

Lily