Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

WTS 7W BLUE & 1W GREEN

Hello all, welcome to my sale.

I have 2 lasers up for sale, these were manufactured by the legendary Trinh Hong Phuoc
These are quality lasers and i love them to bits. But due to the lockdown im short of some cash and as a result im selling alot of various items, these lasers are some of those items

BLUE
7watt
NUBM44 diode
ASC5500BU driver
450nm
AMAZING custom host, one of the best ive seen
$200****

GREEN

1watt
NDG7475 diode
ACS5500BU driver
6x cylinder
G2 lens
0.4 mrad DIVERGENCE
Another amazing host, with huge duty cycle times. They really dont get better than this guys
$250****

like i said guys, these lasers are the real deal and i would never sell if i wasn't in this current situation. Trinh’s craftsmanship is on another level and ive had his blessings to sell these here.

I am UK based, i can ship.

payment will be handled via paypal. And only with buyers protection, this gives you as the buyer piece of mind, and it also gives me as the seller the piece of mind too.

thank you all.

Edit: it will only allow me to attach 10 photos, and it wont let me upload a video of the blue laser burning everything in its path. If you would like more pictures etc just PM me ill be glad to help

Attachments

Last edited: