Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTF ???

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Senkat, have you contacted them, like the message said, to find out why you were banned?

S

SenKat

Ragnarok said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Senkat, have you contacted them, like the message said, to find out why you were banned?

Yup - sent two emails, no reply. Gotta admit it - it kinda pi$$es me off. Ba$tards better still ship my stuff !!! LOL

T

timelord

That's a standard message you get i'm presuming that it's an IP address ban too..

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
That's a standard message you get i'm presuming that it an IP address ban too..

Yup - I went to one of my other PC's - and tried to register - nada - zero - zilch.

T

timelord

I say he can stick his forum where the sun don't shine [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

S

SenKat

Any of you that are reading this thread - if you have an acocunt on WL's lasercommunity - can you take a peek - see if there is any mention of me being banned ? Could you also post the reasons specified as well ?

T

timelord

Just go in on a web internet proxy. I'll have a sniff later for you. ;)

S

SenKat

Thanks, man - I do the majority of "surfin" out in my "workshop" on my work laptop - so I am not gonna install a proxie on here, and booger up my work proxie !

T

timelord

Don't install one just google free proxy and use the web based ones ;)

Yea I use proxys all the time because at school most cool sites like this have a block on them so heres how they work... go to the URL then go to th box and type in wickedlasers.com or what ever you want. Simple?

These work best for me:

www.vtunnel.com
www.flyproxy.com
www.the-cloak.com

Hope I don't get in trouble for this! :p

T

timelord

You won't get in trouble here Troyboy all proxies are welcome ;)

L

laser

ya i got banned on the laser community, but i just use a proxy if i ever want to go there. (which i never do...)

ive always wanted to get on a proxy and just start posting all this weird unrelated stuff....we should do it!

url]
url]
url]

T

timelord

I only use proxy to view because as soon as you try to sign in or create an account it alerts them and they ban the proxy..

S

SenKat

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread - as I ranted in the companies and reviews section. Said my piece ! :cool: