Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: used LPM

Hi,
Looking for a nice used LPM that can measure up to 2w or more. Let me know what you've got and how much. Thanks,
Jeff

jimdt7

Pm lasersbee, i bought a 2.5W usb LPM from him for about 120$. It is great !

Hi,
Looking for a nice used LPM that can measure up to 2w or more. Let me know what you've got and how much. Thanks,
Jeff

For about the price of some used LPM you can get a new
calibrated LPM right here on the Forum...

You can get an Alpha or you can get any of the LaserBee
products sold here at a LPF members discount.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/j...ogging-129-99-stock-now-61644.html#post873729

or this even this one....

http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/fs-5pc-new-2watt-laserbee-laser-power-meter-68597.html#post989447

You can also look in the B/S/T or Pro Shop for used
ones that may be offered...

Jerry

jimdt7

I prefer laserbee, i suggest you to buy from them. Their products are well build and i have very good expierences with mine till now. The Alpha meter is a good one, as Jerry said but their sensor reads slower than laserbees.

Jerry +1 for your quality LPMs
:gj:

Thanks for your support of our LaserBee LPM products..

Jerry

Last edited:
^^^ Fat Finger Syndrome.....:crackup::crackup:
Fixed...

Jerry

Ok Jerry, I went for it...just sent you the cash in CAN, I believe it comes to 48.14.
Look forward to getting it in!
Thanks,
Jeff

Hey Jeff....
Just got your order... Thanks..
I'll update the LaserBee 2.5W USB Sales Thread first
post when it ships out...:beer:

Jerry

Thanks Jerry, I look forward to measuring some so called high powered green lasers I bought from O-like and Laserpointerpro...I bought a 500mw green from O-like, a recent special they were running for around $200. Also, Laserpointerpro has a "1 watt" green for sale for about $200 as well. The O-like I expect to be pretty close, the 1 watt I am sure is less than 1 watt...I figure if it's around 500mw then opts worth it...I have already talked with Laserpointerpro before I bought this so called 1 watt green and told them I would only buy it with the agreement that when I measured it if it was off by 10% or more I could return it...they agreed to my terms and I have PayPal buyers protection....I figure it's worth the shipping costs to make some measurements and report back here what these guys are really selling...and, if it's more than 500mw then I will keep it...500mw of green is worth at least $200 in my book. I am pretty certain it's going to be way off the 1w mark but....wouldn't it be cool of it wasn't? I know it's wishful thinking...
Anyways, look forward to playing with your product, thanks again!