Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wtb "the works" for red burner

i am looking to see i can buy a "package" of all of the items needed to make a red burner, the driver doesnt need to be assembled already, but i need the components and a component board, or whatever it is called, i also need a diode installed in an aixiz housing like the ones on stonetek and a host for all of that, i dont want to buy from a bunch of different places, so i was wondering if anybody was interested in selling all of the components needed to make this if they had them handy, if you have all of the parts needed minus 1 or 2 things, i might still buy them. thanks
---cl

i just finished makin these if you want one. :p 20$ with priority shipping. should be suitable for up to 500mA but the chip will get really hot(i.e find a way to heatsink it) theres 30awg kynar attached to it right now but if you want a heavier guage wire it can be replaced. check the pic for the size

its just the driver but if you want to wait about another week til aixiz sends my modules(altogether total wait about 3 weeks since i paid for them) i can sell you a module and a driver so all you have to get is the diode. just waitin on the modules tho.. :'(

I think you can buy everything needed to make a burner off of Stonetek, you can get a diode in an Aixiz housing and the components for Daedal's driver there.

Edit: Oops, didn't see the thing about the housing. Altoids tin maybe?

ok, i have bought the driver from amk, i no longer need "the works" lol, unless someone has a good flashlight that i can use....

ZANE

Just bought 3 250mW 650nm Reds off of the bay- I can let one go but I wont have them for a couple of days. Maybe a trade for some housings or a driver board??

I dont have any photos of them because I havent recieved them- but if you want to wait a couple of days I can get some shots for you.
I can also send you the link to the auction if you want to have a look at the specs.