Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: The back part of the Kryton Groove

I have a Kryton Groove, but it has no back end :( Now obviously I need this for it to work, so I ask you people - does anyone have a back end they're willing so sell me? I realise this is unlikely, so failing that, does anyone have a Kryton/Kryton Groove or a similar host to sell for a reasonable price? Also, if the original Krytons have the same thread as the Grooves, which I think they might, I'd be happy to have the back section for one of them. To be exact, by "back part" I mean the bit that holds the switch and the battery in.

pwnstar had this problem with a kryton smooth. PM jayrob and see if he can make you one based on one of his krytons.

Kenom

I seem to recall that I have an extra tail section... Now just as a clarification, you are NOT looking for the switch, o-ring, retaining ring, or silicone tailcap correct?

DSC00012.jpg

as a clarification, the groove has a slightly larger diameter than the smooth. I needed more material thickness in order to accomodate the grooves in the sides.

Last edited:
Where would one find the retaining ring, provided they needed one?

Edit: I see, thanks Ken.

Last edited: