Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: special C8 host's

I am looking for a C8 flashlight "host" that is like the one on the left in this video, with bare aluminum around the reflector?

(thanks to SixTee9 for the video)

I've already bought three C8 flashlights but none of them fit it correctly.:(
The dimensions of the heatsink that it needs to fit is about 39mm at the wider part and 35mm at the smaller diameter.

I'd appreciate any ideas too:D.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Did C8 change their design randomly? It's always a giant pain when flashlight manufacturers make changes.

I am looking for a C8 flashlight "host" that is like the one on the left in this video, with bare aluminum around the reflector?

(thanks to SixTee9 for the video)

I've already bought three C8 flashlights but none of them fit it correctly.:(
The dimensions of the heatsink that it needs to fit is about 39mm at the wider part and 35mm at the smaller diameter.

I'd appreciate any ideas too:D.

Thanks.
Delete the watch?v= part so the video works

Last edited:
Did C8 change their design randomly? It's always a giant pain when flashlight manufacturers make changes.

Either they did, or it might be all the chinese copies that used a slightly different design.

Delete the watch?v= part so the video works
Thanks for the correction joeybab3. This is the first time I've posted a YT video.

Does no one have this version of the host, or is it than no one wants to sell theirs? :D:D:tired:

Last edited: