Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Sanwu Line Lens from US

julianthedragon

If anyone has a spare they wouldn't mind parting with, I'm willing to buy. I'm avoiding purchasing from Sanwu directly due to the covid situation over there right now.

Want to be able to illuminate a plane cross section of some substances for fluid dynamics work.

Looking for fast domestic shipping in the US.

(alternatively another line lens with a M11.4x0.95 sized thread)

Thanks!

EDIT: attack head adapter from sanwu with line lens

Last edited:

julianthedragon

Haha thank you. Yes that's fair I could have just looked it up.

Just need to confirm that a P0.5 M9 lens will fit a Sanwu host. All threads besides Pocket are same size, around 9-10mm. I obviously have minimal experience purchasing laser lenses, so I don't want to go and purchase the wrong thing. Will email Francis if it's more appropriate to ask Sanwu directly

The lenses Sanwu sells are all in M9x0.5 threaded barrels same as our favorites and most of those listed on the ebay link, so I expect their handhelds will use the same, but it's good to ask them about your specific models. :)

julianthedragon

I asked Francis and learned the adapters for their handhelds are in fact sized M11.4x0.95. Might need to wait to purchase from Sanwu or make a custom order somewhere