Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Red 635nm or 650nm Laser

gismo

Higher power isn't always better. You see the comparison ? The highpower laser has a bar shaped dot. It is almost a line laser.

Yep, I can definitely confirm the "line effect" with the lazerer's 300mw 638nm piece...

I'm looking to buy a 635nm or a 650nm red laser at around 100-300mW. If anyone has one and wants some extra cash, leave a message!

Need to complete my collection of high powered lasers!

Thanks.

Please check your PMs :)

Yep, I can definitely confirm the "line effect" with the lazerer's 300mw 638nm piece...

Yep, I would rather have a dot laser even if its a little weaker and dimmer. I've got a few offers, so there's no way I'm buying from China, when I can buy from someone reputable here.

gismo

Yep, I would rather have a dot laser even if its a little weaker and dimmer. I've got a few offers, so there's no way I'm buying from China, when I can buy from someone reputable here.

Good for you. Blord won't be a bad option, if you're looking for a decent and original handheld laser, but you already know that, right?

Good luck with the buy:shhh:

Last edited:
Good for you. Blord won't be a bad option, if you're looking for a decent an original handheld laser, but you already know that, right?

Good luck with the buy:shhh:

I am actually looking at the Minisabre right now, but Blord is my next option.

I am actually looking at the Minisabre right now, but Blord is my next option.

I have a 405nm 650mw build by Danefex in the minisabre host. It is NICE! I'm actually thinking about getting a 1w 635 in a polished minisabre, saw someone else got one and the pictures and holy cow was I stunned lol.

I have a 405nm 650mw build by Danefex in the minisabre host. It is NICE! I'm actually thinking about getting a 1w 635 in a polished minisabre, saw someone else got one and the pictures and holy cow was I stunned lol.

I am looking at the 145mW 660nm build. The host looks amazing, and the picture on there is stunning. If I had the money for it, I would definitely buy the 1W 635nm. Let me know how it is if you buy it.