Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Kryton Groove host

I need a Kryton groove host for a 12 mm aixiz module. I will be using for a 445 nm build. Can anyone help me?

ru124t

Hi Devilz, all I can ever find on here are kryton grooves that are press fit only. Like you I am always looking for one that will take a 12mm x 30mm module but for the past year have still been unable to find one. The only option is to grill one out and have it tapped to take a set screw . Like you, I cannot find this option. Regards, ru124t

Grainde had some awhile back. I got two from him but i did have to drill them out and also drill and tap a grub screw but they are a nice host!

Last edited:
I do still have some hosts for sale, but unfortunately no drill press. If you dont want to drill it out yourself, you could chat to sinner, or Mrcrouse etc and Id offer to ship directly to them.:beer:

Last edited:
FYI they never made 12mm Grooves, not even Kenom the original maker did those. Only way to get a 12mm groove is to do it yourself. Idk why youd want to, its more expensive and worst for heat transfer