Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Kryton 1st run or Groove

Gata

I am looking to add to my personal collection of lasers by getting a Kryton. I believe I have an order in for a couple Groove's in the next run that Kenom is doing but I am a little anxious and maybe somebody has one out there that they will part with.

I don't mind it having a little wear, it will get plenty of that with me using it ;). It would be nice to have some of the accessories that you get when you order it from Kenom. A driver would be nice too but definitely not a requirement. I am really only looking for a barrel so any extra is a huge plus.

If it is a complete laser that would probably be alright as long as the total price is under $100.

I know that nobody really want's to get rid of a kryton but you don't know unless you ask.

Post here if you got anything. Thanks a lot in advance.

Put in an order for a kryton beast. Better than a Kryton! And it takes a c mount if you want

daguin

Just acquired in a recent trade (opened the box last night :D ). . .

$85 for an empty Groove

$130 for a complete PHR laser (110mW, flexdrive) in a Groove

Both are like new. The "empty" has a black clicky cover. The laser has a GITD clicky cover and an acrylic lens.

Peace,
dave