Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB Keychain red laser

Hello, I was wondering where I could get a key chain red laser that's at least 50 mw (if that's possible), I've done some looking around at the more popular laser pointer sellers but to no avail so now I'm hoping the lpf community can help me out here, give me a link or maybe recommend a fellow member that makes/sells them.

Thanks,
Patrick

Find a site that sells them or build your own one. I think Jayrob has a tiny keychain host that fits red modules, order one of those and a red laser module from eBay or somebody here and you can make your own.

Thanks. I love it when I don't have to do any work or research on my own. I'm just so lazy to type so much into google. :crackup:

How is it easier for people to open a new thread here rather than typing a few words into Google?

Lase

Exactly! I respect people who join the forum, but to join then immediately ask a question that has been answered or has readily searchable information just peeves me!

Ok sorry, I should have been more clear, my aim here was more so to see if there was a fellow member I could buy from kinda like what LesPaul suggested, unfortunately I'm not a DIY kinda person, don't know the first thing about assembling a laser but yea, the point was to help support a fellow member and for the record I do +rep members generously here and donate to the forum as well for being so helpful.

Edit: Fret I lol'd for a good 10 secs at that link, how'd you find that?

Last edited:
Ok sorry, I should have been more clear, my aim here was more so to see if there was a fellow member I could buy from kinda like what LesPaul suggested, unfortunately I'm not a DIY kinda person, don't know the first thing about assembling a laser but yea, the point was to help support a fellow member and for the record I do +rep members generously here and donate to the forum as well for being so helpful.

There are a few people on these forums like Bobhaha who build lasers for you. You choose the parts, give him the money plus a little extra, he ordereds them and builds it and ships it to you.

Adrian (Bobhaha) is in Australia, but I'm sure you could find somebody in your location.

Ash

I have a red Coleman Max putting out 150mW that is small enough to fit on a keychain, but I wouldn't sell it for less than $100.
I'm sure you could find one (smaller, but less power) at focalprice much cheaper.

Lase

Oh a DIY laser. See that's different. In the future be more clear.

I have a 250mW module that I could stick in a host for you (depending on the host the total output may vary). I do live in Australia though so it might be worth looking for someone closer to you.

Lase