Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB green laser or red laser about 200-300mw

I have green 150mw and red 200-300mw.
Or you can order them from survivallaser

Other good places to buy quality lasers are Sanwu and JetLasers - Other reputable (and disreputable) companies can be found in this thread. Buying from forum members is also good - take a look in the Buy/Sell section for what might be available.

If you're planning to stick around and join the forum, please read through the sticky threads in the "Rules & Stickies" sub-forum and introduce yourself in the Welcome sub-forum with some information about yourself i.e. rough location. This will let you get the best help from members as it's easier to offer help if there's some context, and laser laws differ by country/state.

Jokahoka

Other good places to buy quality lasers are Sanwu and JetLasers - Other reputable (and disreputable) companies can be found in this thread. Buying from forum members is also good - take a look in the Buy/Sell section for what might be available.

If you're planning to stick around and join the forum, please read through the sticky threads in the "Rules & Stickies" sub-forum and introduce yourself in the Welcome sub-forum with some information about yourself i.e. rough location. This will let you get the best help from members as it's easier to offer help if there's some context, and laser laws differ by country/state.
Thank you
I had a member years ago but i forgot the user name lol

Jokahoka

And i just need 2 laser 1 red 1 green that can light matches thats all 😄

You will only need a laser that can be focused up close to a small point to light matches and anything in the range of 80-90 mW should be sufficient to do so. If you wish to light matches at a distance you will need a lot more power than 300 mW. Also, the match's color cannot be the same as the laser's light or it will reflect it.

Jokahoka

You will only need a laser that can be focused up close to a small point to light matches and anything in the range of 80-90 mW should be sufficient to do so. If you wish to light matches at a distance you will need a lot more power than 300 mW. Also, the match's color cannot be the same as the laser's light or it will reflect it.
Ok
Thank you