Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Fill-in-the-blank Laser Danger Stickers

Looking for some blank laser stickers for all of my DIY projects.

a link to a store that sells them would be great too.

There is a template around here somewhere that you can use, I don't know where it is though. I'm sure chido will give you those pictures though ;D

You just looking to have some nice stickers, or looking to actually meet FDA regulations here? If you're trying to go with FDA, you may not be able to pull it off since they have some dumb strict regulations on how exactly the warning must be formatted, so a generic sticker doesn't really work. If you're just looking for scary looking stickers though, I think andy con was printing some and selling them on his website.

I use this template for my DIY reds, but like Pseudo said this thing is not meant to comply with FDA regulations ::)

Attachments

• 650nm.gif
    650nm.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 3,571
nice. the BIG SCARY LASER should help people realize its not just a normal laser pointer :)

and OP, you can save that pic and just erase the numbers and fill in your own using MS Paint or Photoshop or whatever you want to use. even use paint bucket and fill in the red with whatever color u are using.

lol i am just looking for generic non-fda stickers, so people dont think my DIY are kiddy 5mW presentation pointers and put it in their eyes.

chido

Just tell me the wavelength, the power of the laser you need the labels for, and I'll post them right up.