Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Dr.Lavas Laserboy Correction Amp

crap i probably shouldnt have ordered that soundcard.
umm what if, you send me both the correction amp and the souncard for only 50 dollars and when i recieve the one i purchased from DX, ill send you back yours free shipping?
do you think thatll work?

I'll buy the whole package for $75 + shipping.

PM Sent.

And mattmagic, if you want I'll sell you my sound card DAC, it needs tuning but should work. I am not good at tuning it and couldn't get it to work. Let me know.

thanks,
kendall

Last edited:
I'll buy the whole package for $75 + shipping.

PM Sent.

And mattmagic, if you want I'll sell you my sound card DAC, it needs tuning but should work. I am not good at tuning it and couldn't get it to work. Let me know.

thanks,
kendall

how much?

umm well I have it all set up in a nice box that I made, how about $50 shipped? You can have the sound card as well for free if you want, I already did the soldering on it as well.

ya ill take it. is it okay if i can pay you in about a week because i need to make a few more dollars.

Hello everyone. I decided to get a bit more active on the LPF.

I just wanted you all to know that I have some of the last remaining pc boards for the LaserBoy correction amp that Dean Hammonds designed, I laid out and drlava had printed.

I have since made some adjustments to the parts values and added a variable negative voltage reference for much improved accuracy.

I'd be very glad to help anyone make their own or whatever.

You will find the most up-to-date and accurate information about the use of sound cards for laser DACs and associated hardware and software on the LaserBoy Forum.

http://akrobiz.com/laserboy/forum

Thanks!

And I hope to see you all join our forum as well!

James. :)

Last edited:

Quisp

I just had to say it...

James, nice avatar...;)

Last edited:
I just had to say it...

James, nice avatar...;)

That guy came from about 2.5 miles from my house.

I live in Akron, Ohio, the home Quaker Oats.

He was designed by the same people who did Rocky & Bullwinkle!

James. :)