Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB "Dilda" Laser Pens

Hello, I am on the hunt for the old 2010 era dealextreme red and purple lasers. They were rated at 200mw and were very popular in the late 2000's early 2010's. Attached are photos of the specific versions I am looking for. They have a very distinct half domed top. I am also including a link to someone here who wrote a review or one back in 2010. I am interested in any color variants you have, but most common was red and purple.

https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/dealextreme-200mw-red-laser-review.47195/

Attachments

• IMAG0178.jpg
    IMAG0178.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 23

How much you willing to pay?
The me for the quick and easy sale!

I am still looking for the purple one for anyone else who happens across this thread, at this point I’m also just looking for the host of one of these so I can build my own if I can’t find the purple one. If anyone has a red one or host, please reach out to I can build my own out of it. Thanks everyone!

Sowee7

The me for the quick and easy sale!

I am still looking for the purple one for anyone else who happens across this thread, at this point I’m also just looking for the host of one of these so I can build my own if I can’t find the purple one. If anyone has a red one or host, please reach out to I can build my own out of it. Thanks everyone!
I’m glad you managed to find one, those pointers are quite rare now!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Was my first high power laser. It stood the test of time.

ya, I had the IR, 405, red. I traded them long ago. Great pieces though....Ah memories

did you try a 3 element? might need to wrap with teflon tape. Should work.