Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB CNI 589nm Yellow Laser Pen

Hello, I have found these for sale through a few reseller websites, but am not really sure as to the quality of these and the shipping times are extremely slow due to them all shipping from overseas. I’m willing to pay more than they are found online if anyone here is willing to sell one. Attached is a link to the one I am looking for. Thanks!

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Are those even good? Can't trust aliexpress reviews. I think they make them up. Not a bad price if the laser is legit good

I tried ordering one but it never shipped and they refunded me. So no not really lol.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Darn. They must be out of stock and probably for a long time

Have you tried biglasers.com? I think they had some bad reviews in the past but they are still in business so they can't be that bad right?

Have you tried biglasers.com? I think they had some bad reviews in the past but they are still in business so they can't be that bad right?
I haven’t tried them yet, I tried BeamQ but they said this after I ordered and paid

We're sorry but we can't ship out your order for the yellow laser ,
because the laser output beam quality is not stable for these stock ones.”

Omnias

I haven’t tried them yet, I tried BeamQ but they said this after I ordered and paid

We're sorry but we can't ship out your order for the yellow laser ,
because the laser output beam quality is not stable for these stock ones.”
Darn, I am also looking for this sort of laser for the past year but with no luck yet